The Sims 3 Games4theworld collection ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Games4theworld collection ?

Post by linkinparkkiro on Sat 02 Nov 2013, 17:07

Since the sims 3 era is ending and there won't be anymore expansions/stuff packs comming out, are you going to release a sims 3 collection ? I have seen a few these days, but i am waiting for your release if you have one in planned.

linkinparkkiro
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Games4theworld collection ?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 02 Nov 2013, 18:18

@linkinparkkiro wrote:Since the sims 3 era is ending and there won't be anymore expansions/stuff packs comming out, are you going to release a sims 3 collection ? I have seen a few these days, but i am waiting for your release if you have one in planned.
//MOVED

Hello,

I don't know if the Admin is planning to release such a "collection". But personally, I don't see a point in having an extra "collection" of Sims 3 games, when at the moment, there are all Sims 3 games separately available, from Games4TheWorld.

Many of these "Sims 3 collections" are modified so that you can't use the Ultimate fix (crack) from here. The way Games4TheWorld releases The Sims 3 games is that all games are offered separately. It's pretty much like retail versions of these games, with the difference that they are free. Wink

I wouldn't recommend (to the Admin) going through the hassle of uploading another extra .torrent for such a collection, but I'll leave it to him to reply to this topic here.

Since the main server is down due to maintenance (see this topic here), you can still find all G4TW downloads on Piratebay (type in "Games4TheWorld" in the search prompt). Or you can wait until the server re-opens:

http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum