IVID/SIMS IN TO THE FUTURE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IVID/SIMS IN TO THE FUTURE

Post by Newtothegame on Sun 03 Nov 2013, 02:30

I have tried downloading Sims 3 in to the future from several different links provided by G4TW and on pirate bay. I keep getting a download for some kind of IVIDI thing. I download it but still do not get Sims 3 in to the future. Has anyone else had this problem? IF so can someone please tell me what is going on? I have never had this issue before. Please help.

Newtothegame
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IVID/SIMS IN TO THE FUTURE

Post by Sephymuffins on Sun 03 Nov 2013, 03:10

Hello,

Can you please post a screenshot of the error you get?  The games do NOT require IVIDI and I've never heard of it before.  In fact, looking it up via Google, it seems like a virus or malware.  The websites that contain it look very misleading and the About Us link brings me to nonsensical information.  I would strongly suggest you uninstall it ASAP!
Sephymuffins
Posting Master
Posting Master

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.
Female Posts : 582

View user profile http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Newtothegame on Mon 04 Nov 2013, 06:18

Well it is crazy cuz I finally downloaded it all and then it downloaded the game and I downloaded the patch you know the upgrade now my game will not open. The other thing as well as every time i click on this page a pop up with a redirect in the web address comes up...so I am taking the ivid and ilivid off of my computer now. If it is a virus all of the downloads for Sims in to the Future have them. I tried to insert an image. I honestly do not know how to do a screenshot. When I click the the link for any of the In To The Future downloads http://proxy.games4theworlddownloads.org/torrent/9088952,this is where it takes me. I do not know what to do next. I am going to try and take the EP off and see if my game will open.

Newtothegame
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins on Tue 05 Nov 2013, 00:41

Hello again,

I'm not sure I follow your latest response!  Are you saying that IVIDI is altering how you downloaded Into the Future?  I strongly advise you to UNINSTALL that rubbish immediately! I know you more than likely already have and that's good.  Games 4 The World will never and WON'T ever require you to install third party software - especially not something as sketchy as that (IVIDI). 

Don't worry about making a screenshot for me, by the way.  Smile  I just figured if you knew how, excellent.  If not, that's perfectly fine, I can help you either way!

I urge you to please click the link in my signature that says 'How to Use the Ultimate Fix'.  I made a video on how you apply it to your game once you've installed the expansions you want and it may answer a few of your questions;  HOPEFULLY it will solve your problems, too!  

Once you've watched it and followed the steps carefully, please let us know your progress and if you need any further help.  Smile
Sephymuffins
Posting Master
Posting Master

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.
Female Posts : 582

View user profile http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Newtothegame on Tue 05 Nov 2013, 01:18

Thanks....I did delete and re-downloaded everything but I can't find a working link for Sims into The Future. All the links send me to in to Ilivid or Ividi

Newtothegame
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redkimchi on Tue 05 Nov 2013, 02:52

That Ilivid is a popup that you get when you visit some sites. It even tells you to download a "Download Manager". Don't download that. It has nothing to do with the game.

If I'm not mistaken, there is a link on the upper right that says "Skip Ad" or something. Sometimes it opens another browser window, you just have to close it.

redkimchi
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : PC
Male Posts : 17