ITF Problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ITF Problem

Post by MazETeR on Tue 05 Nov 2013, 08:32

Hello,

Firstly, sorry for my bad English. So, I've downloaded and installed TS3 : ITF yesterday ( actually, i installed many EP and SP at once ). Since that, every time i opened TS3, it always said " The Sims 3 has stopped working " ( something like that... )... I've applied *MUST READ* How to install The Sims 3 correctly. , but it seems didn't work. Can anybody help me?
Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help 
What he said. What he said. What he said. What he said. What he said. What he said. What he said. What he said. What he said. What he said. What he said. What he said. What he said.

"Everyone must ever made ​​a mistake on their life. So, when i made it now, wish you understand and forgive it."
The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 What he said. The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob

A sentence for you when you're in trouble, from a wise man :
"Don't worry, dont be mad, don't crying, be happy and let's get this party started!"
Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime HammertimeHammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime HammertimeHammertime Hammertime

MazETeR
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims (1,2,3) DoTA(Warcraft III)
Male Posts : 77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ITF Problem

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 06 Nov 2013, 13:24

@MazETeR wrote:Hello,

Firstly, sorry for my bad English. So, I've downloaded and installed TS3 : ITF yesterday ( actually, i installed many EP and SP at once ). Since that, every time i opened TS3, it always said " The Sims 3 has stopped working " ( something like that... )... I've applied *MUST READ* How to install The Sims 3 correctly. , but it seems didn't work. Can anybody help me?
Hello,

Let's try this: go to My Documents/Electronic Arts and rename the folder "The Sims 3" into anything you like. When you start the game next time, the game will create a "fresh" folder. So start the game and see if it works. If it does, we will try putting back in your old savegames and maybe some other stuff too.

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14104

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MazETeR on Wed 06 Nov 2013, 16:13

Hello,

So, i tried what you have said, and it works for 2 hours ( and i'm closed it, he..he.. ) I'll try to play it longer to see the effects... ( I have no savegames yet, so, that's no problem Smile) I'll also use some mods to see how it works, could i ? ( sorry for my terrible english Facepalm)

//EDIT

After i applying my mod, the game was always crash ( and it always happened when i  to place my bar... ) I'm sure that most of my mod is the newest... Can somebody help me ( again ) ? Yhanks

"Everyone must ever made ​​a mistake on their life. So, when i made it now, wish you understand and forgive it."
The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 What he said. The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob

"Don't worry, dont be mad, don't crying, be happy and let's get this party started!"
Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime HammertimeHammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime HammertimeHammertime Hammertime

MazETeR
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 09 Nov 2013, 20:25

@MazETeR wrote:Hello,

So, i tried what you have said, and it works for 2 hours ( and i'm closed it, he..he.. ) I'll try to play it longer to see the effects... ( I have no savegames yet, so, that's no problem Smile) I'll also use some mods to see how it works, could i ? ( sorry for my terrible english Facepalm)

//EDIT

After i applying my mod, the game was always crash ( and it always happened when i  to place my bar... ) I'm sure that most of my mod is the newest... Can somebody help me ( again ) ? Yhanks
First of all: use the "edit"-button on your post if you want to add things. Don't double-post please.

And you should take out all mods again; just because they are "new", that doesn't mean they are OK...you can even try putting just one mod in and then start the game. If the game works, exit the game, put the next mod in, re-start the game, see if it works, and so on.

Or you play without any mods.

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14104

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MazETeR on Sun 10 Nov 2013, 16:07

Hello,

Thanks for the advice... I have take all the mods out, but the crash still happened. The error always happen when i'm going to placing kitchen items... Can anybody help me with this? The only mod i'm using now was just NoCD from Nraas For 1.63 and nointromaxis from MTS...

MazETeR
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotona14 on Sun 10 Nov 2013, 18:00

Hi
If you followed the *MUST READ* How to install The Sims 3 correctly. to the letter (INCLUDING putting the crack where it's supposed to go) then you don't need the NoCD from NRAAS.
Try taking that mod out and try playing the game.

Kotona14
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3 (all the expansions and stuff packs)
Female Posts : 231

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum