Sims won't respond since i updated to 1.63

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims won't respond since i updated to 1.63

Post by mk4life6 on Sat 09 Nov 2013, 05:16

i have always gotten my sims 3 game form here and i have never had an issue but when i updated my patch and installed into the future, i went to play and  my screen went all black and my cursor turned blue and started spinning.  i tried leaving it there like that and 1 1/2 hours later, it takes me to the loading screen that took so much longer then usual. i have tried uinstalling and reinstalling but nothing of it works!

Someone please Help

mk4life6
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : sims 3
Female Posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims won't respond since i updated to 1.63

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 09 Nov 2013, 08:28

mk4life6 wrote:i have always gotten my sims 3 game form here and i have never had an issue but when i updated my patch and installed into the future, i went to play and  my screen went all black and my cursor turned blue and started spinning.  i tried leaving it there like that and 1 1/2 hours later, it takes me to the loading screen that took so much longer then usual. i have tried uinstalling and reinstalling but nothing of it works!

Someone please Help
Hello,

Can you try the suggestions I posted in the following topic ?

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t14295-ts3-black-screen-nothing-working-solved

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14462

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum