World Adventures installation error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

World Adventures installation error

Post by BrodySirBrody on Sun 10 Nov 2013, 18:49

Im having trouble installing World Adventures. I purchased the base game and installed quite a few from here. The latest was Movie Stuff. When I go the to setup I get an error message -5006 please make sure  everything is closed, but everything is closed.

also it wont let me install crack3 folders but i guess because my game is up to date already from the newer expansion packs.

Please help. 

Thank you

BrodySirBrody
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World Adventures installation error

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 11 Nov 2013, 07:29

@BrodySirBrody wrote:Im having trouble installing World Adventures. I purchased the base game and installed quite a few from here. The latest was Movie Stuff. When I go the to setup I get an error message -5006 please make sure  everything is closed, but everything is closed.

also it wont let me install crack3 folders but i guess because my game is up to date already from the newer expansion packs.

Please help. 

Thank you
Hello,

Could you maybe post a screenshot of that error ?

Besides that, did you get "World Adventures" from Games4TheWorld ? If so, do you still have the original .RAR file ?

If so, make a new folder somewhere; open the download with WinRAR and extract all contents to the folder you created before. Double-click on the Autorun.exe to start the installation. And don't open the launcher and try installing the game at the same time... (I don't know if you really did that, but still).

If it works, re-do the steps from 2 to 4 here: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

See how this goes and let us know.

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum