Store content + A question about installing an expansion.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Store content + A question about installing an expansion.

Post by lucerion on Sun 17 Nov 2013, 02:43

Hi! So currently i have the G4TW Sims 3 + a ton of expansions installed cracked working etc, I now want to download a new expansion and was wondering what the steps would be to do this? Would i need to re-patch and re-crack all my games or just apply the crack to the new expansion? 
Also i was wondering where i can download store items? To be specific the Emo Cut hair is there a guide anywhere? 
Thanks!

lucerion
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 9
Points : 1532
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Store content + A question about installing an expansion.

Post by Sephymuffins on Sun 17 Nov 2013, 03:12

Hello,

In regards to installing a new expansion, yes, you will in fact have to re-apply both the manual patch and the ultimate fix.  If you have any saved games/families, please be sure to back them up as the manual patch will erase them (and if it doesn't, you may or may not have a stable save file afterwards).

For the store items, you might want to try the website.  Smile
http://www.games4theworld.org/
I don't have a lot of experience or 'know how' on where we might keep specific store items (where to download them, in other words).  

Happy Simming!  The Sims Plumbob 1
avatar
Sephymuffins
Posting Master
Posting Master

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.
Female Posts : 582
Points : 2477
Reputation : 80
Join date : 2013-03-07
Age : 27
Location : East Coast.

View user profile http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Store content + A question about installing an expansion.

Post by lucerion on Sun 17 Nov 2013, 03:57

@Sephymuffins wrote:Hello,

In regards to installing a new expansion, yes, you will in fact have to re-apply both the manual patch and the ultimate fix.  If you have any saved games/families, please be sure to back them up as the manual patch will erase them (and if it doesn't, you may or may not have a stable save file afterwards).

For the store items, you might want to try the website.  Smile
http://www.games4theworld.org/
I don't have a lot of experience or 'know how' on where we might keep specific store items (where to download them, in other words).  

Happy Simming!  The Sims Plumbob 1
Thanks about the info about the expansion but sadly it looks like the store item i want isin't uploaded there :[ From april 2010.

lucerion
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 9
Points : 1532
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Store content + A question about installing an expansion.

Post by Sephymuffins on Sun 17 Nov 2013, 04:12

@lucerion wrote:
@Sephymuffins wrote:Hello,

In regards to installing a new expansion, yes, you will in fact have to re-apply both the manual patch and the ultimate fix.  If you have any saved games/families, please be sure to back them up as the manual patch will erase them (and if it doesn't, you may or may not have a stable save file afterwards).

For the store items, you might want to try the website.  Smile
http://www.games4theworld.org/
I don't have a lot of experience or 'know how' on where we might keep specific store items (where to download them, in other words).  

Happy Simming!  The Sims Plumbob 1
Thanks about the info about the expansion but sadly it looks like the store item i want isin't uploaded there :[ From april 2010.
Hello,

I found a few leads on where to find it via Google, however the actual hair cut was made quite a few years ago and most websites I've found are either not existing anymore, or there are "piracy" bans on everything.  Sad  I could not find that exact hair style anywhere aside from the Sims 3 official (EA) website.  And naturally, it costs money.

However, you might like this one!  It's better quality (as is everything on this site) and it's free!

http://sclub.mktm.co.uk/en/2012/10/ts3-hair-n2/

Happy Simming! The Sims Plumbob 1
avatar
Sephymuffins
Posting Master
Posting Master

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.
Female Posts : 582
Points : 2477
Reputation : 80
Join date : 2013-03-07
Age : 27
Location : East Coast.

View user profile http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Store content + A question about installing an expansion.

Post by lucerion on Sun 17 Nov 2013, 05:10

@Sephymuffins wrote:
@lucerion wrote:
@Sephymuffins wrote:Hello,

In regards to installing a new expansion, yes, you will in fact have to re-apply both the manual patch and the ultimate fix.  If you have any saved games/families, please be sure to back them up as the manual patch will erase them (and if it doesn't, you may or may not have a stable save file afterwards).

For the store items, you might want to try the website.  Smile
http://www.games4theworld.org/
I don't have a lot of experience or 'know how' on where we might keep specific store items (where to download them, in other words).  

Happy Simming!  The Sims Plumbob 1
Thanks about the info about the expansion but sadly it looks like the store item i want isin't uploaded there :[ From april 2010.
Hello,

I found a few leads on where to find it via Google, however the actual hair cut was made quite a few years ago and most websites I've found are either not existing anymore, or there are "piracy" bans on everything.  Sad  I could not find that exact hair style anywhere aside from the Sims 3 official (EA) website.  And naturally, it costs money.

However, you might like this one!  It's better quality (as is everything on this site) and it's free!

http://sclub.mktm.co.uk/en/2012/10/ts3-hair-n2/

Happy Simming! The Sims Plumbob 1
Aw thanks, but i need that item exactly to use a .sim file eheh. Thanks though Smile

lucerion
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 9
Points : 1532
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Store content + A question about installing an expansion.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum