Sims 3 Pets is asking for disc during download

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Pets is asking for disc during download

Post by SedaK on Sun 17 Nov 2013, 09:02

Hey there,

Help 
So I just recently got my computer back and had to re-install most of the sims 3 expansions packs.
I'm up to Pets, and have yet to have any issues.
But, when I try to install Pets, it gets about 75% done then asks me for disc one.

What do I do?

Oh and fyi, it's already updated (manually) to version 1.63.5

SedaK
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3
Female Posts : 11
Points : 1449
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-17
Age : 25
Location : Barstow, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Pets is asking for disc during download

Post by J.T. on Sun 17 Nov 2013, 09:19

If you are asked to insert Disk 1 during installation of Pets, you might be interested in this: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t2251-the-sims-3-pets-please-insert-disk-1-official-fix.

There is an installation guide inside this fix. Please follow the instructions inside and you will be fine.

_________________

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

avatar
J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442
Points : 5874
Reputation : 306
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 21
Location : Panem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Pets is asking for disc during download

Post by SedaK on Sun 17 Nov 2013, 11:15

That worked! Thank you!

However, I'm sorry, I have come across another problem. I'm hoping you can help with this one as well Facepalm 

When trying to install World Adventures I get this pop-up

"The setup has detected that the regional install code for The Sims 3 is different then what this expansion requires.
This product requires The Sims 3 to have the same regional code in order to be installed."

I'm assuming this is because I bought the base game a while back, but am installing the games4theworld World Adventures. Is there any way to fix this other than uninstalling the base game (and subsequently all the expansions I've already downloaded) and using the games4theworld base game?

SedaK
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3
Female Posts : 11
Points : 1449
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-17
Age : 25
Location : Barstow, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Pets is asking for disc during download

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 17 Nov 2013, 11:29

SedaK wrote:I'm sorry, I have come across another problem.

When trying to install World Adventures I get this pop-up

"The setup has detected that the regional install code for The Sims 3 is different then what this expansion requires.
This product requires The Sims 3 to have the same regional code in order to be installed."

I'm assuming this is because I bought the base game a while back, but am installing the games4theworld World Adventures. Is there any way to fix this other than uninstalling the base game (and subsequently all the expansions I've already downloaded) and using the games4theworld base game?
Hello,

Go to the "Start" menu, and to the "Run" prompt. Type in regedit.

Go to..... HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Electronic Arts > Sims > The Sims 3 (I asume you have a 32-bit system ?). On the right, double-click on SKU, and change the number to 2.

Let me know if it worked, otherwise we'll have to try changing it to other numbers...good luck ! Smile

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14445
Points : 19170
Reputation : 2037
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Pets is asking for disc during download

Post by J.T. on Sun 17 Nov 2013, 11:32

Carlos G. wrote:
SedaK wrote:I'm sorry, I have come across another problem.

When trying to install World Adventures I get this pop-up

"The setup has detected that the regional install code for The Sims 3 is different then what this expansion requires.
This product requires The Sims 3 to have the same regional code in order to be installed."

I'm assuming this is because I bought the base game a while back, but am installing the games4theworld World Adventures. Is there any way to fix this other than uninstalling the base game (and subsequently all the expansions I've already downloaded) and using the games4theworld base game?
Hello,

Go to the "Start" menu, and to the "Run" prompt. Type in regedit.

Go to..... HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Electronic Arts > Sims > The Sims 3 (I asume you have a 32-bit system ?). On the right, double-click on SKU, and change the number to 2.

Let me know if it worked, otherwise we'll have to try changing it to other numbers...good luck ! Smile
One minor correction: You should go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Sims > The Sims 3 (neglect the Electronic Arts thingy).

Anyhow, is your pc 32-bit or 64-bit?

_________________

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

avatar
J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442
Points : 5874
Reputation : 306
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 21
Location : Panem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Pets is asking for disc during download

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 17 Nov 2013, 11:46

cat2006house wrote:One minor correction: You should go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Sims > The Sims 3 (neglect the Electronic Arts thingy).

Anyhow, is your pc 32-bit or 64-bit?
Indeed, my mistake. Very Happy

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14445
Points : 19170
Reputation : 2037
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Pets is asking for disc during download

Post by SedaK on Sun 17 Nov 2013, 12:03

cat2006house wrote:
Carlos G. wrote:
SedaK wrote:I'm sorry, I have come across another problem.

When trying to install World Adventures I get this pop-up

"The setup has detected that the regional install code for The Sims 3 is different then what this expansion requires.
This product requires The Sims 3 to have the same regional code in order to be installed."

I'm assuming this is because I bought the base game a while back, but am installing the games4theworld World Adventures. Is there any way to fix this other than uninstalling the base game (and subsequently all the expansions I've already downloaded) and using the games4theworld base game?
Hello,

Go to the "Start" menu, and to the "Run" prompt. Type in regedit.

Go to..... HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Electronic Arts > Sims > The Sims 3 (I asume you have a 32-bit system ?). On the right, double-click on SKU, and change the number to 2.

Let me know if it worked, otherwise we'll have to try changing it to other numbers...good luck ! Smile
One minor correction: You should go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Sims > The Sims 3 (neglect the Electronic Arts thingy).

Anyhow, is your pc 32-bit or 64-bit?
It's 32-bit I believe.

Um.. I don't have a folder that says Sims under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE

SedaK
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3
Female Posts : 11
Points : 1449
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-17
Age : 25
Location : Barstow, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Pets is asking for disc during download

Post by J.T. on Sun 17 Nov 2013, 12:10

SedaK wrote:
cat2006house wrote:
Carlos G. wrote:
SedaK wrote:I'm sorry, I have come across another problem.

When trying to install World Adventures I get this pop-up

"The setup has detected that the regional install code for The Sims 3 is different then what this expansion requires.
This product requires The Sims 3 to have the same regional code in order to be installed."

I'm assuming this is because I bought the base game a while back, but am installing the games4theworld World Adventures. Is there any way to fix this other than uninstalling the base game (and subsequently all the expansions I've already downloaded) and using the games4theworld base game?
Hello,

Go to the "Start" menu, and to the "Run" prompt. Type in regedit.

Go to..... HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Electronic Arts > Sims > The Sims 3 (I asume you have a 32-bit system ?). On the right, double-click on SKU, and change the number to 2.

Let me know if it worked, otherwise we'll have to try changing it to other numbers...good luck ! Smile
One minor correction: You should go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Sims > The Sims 3 (neglect the Electronic Arts thingy).

Anyhow, is your pc 32-bit or 64-bit?
It's 32-bit I believe.

Um.. I don't have a folder that says Sims under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE
I don't think you even know right? Just to double-check, open the Control Panel > System and Security > System and see what the "System Type" is.

If it's 64-bit, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Wow6432Node > Sims > The Sims 3 instead and change the SKU value to 2.

_________________

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

avatar
J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442
Points : 5874
Reputation : 306
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 21
Location : Panem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Pets is asking for disc during download

Post by SedaK on Sun 17 Nov 2013, 12:15

Oh that was why I couldn't find it. It is a 64 bit lol.

The install is working now. Thanks so much Very Happy 

All the stuff packs are next. Hopefully I won't have any more issues.

Thanks again

SedaK
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3
Female Posts : 11
Points : 1449
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-17
Age : 25
Location : Barstow, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Pets is asking for disc during download

Post by SedaK on Mon 18 Nov 2013, 03:57

I passed out in the middle of getting World Adventures installed, and now I'm having issues yet again.

When I go through the instructions and do all the crack file downloads, none of them will download. It tells me that it's an invalid file.

So I thought maybe I could just install without those, but the game won't work.

What do I do?

Also, just fyi, I uninstalled and re-installed everything sims related I already had because the patches in the crack file wouldn't work.
Now I'm using the games4theworld Sims 3 base game, and it tells me (in the launcher) "You are playing a non-final, unauthorized version of the sims" and won't let me access my store.

Sorry, I know I must be bugging you by now. I really appreciate all the help

SedaK
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3
Female Posts : 11
Points : 1449
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-17
Age : 25
Location : Barstow, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Help

Post by SedaK on Mon 18 Nov 2013, 07:26

Ok, excuse me if this comes off as rude. I'm just extremely frustrated

I have been trying to download all the expansions and stuff packs for 2 days now. Every time I fix a problem, a new one comes up.

My history:
I tried installing World Adventures, following the instructions. I couldn't do the patches as my game was already fixed to the latest version. So I installed World Adventures, thinking it would either update itself when I tried to run it, or it would just run without an update. I was very wrong. The launcher wouldn't even come up.

So I un-installed everything. Meaning, World Adventures was the last expansion before I started on the stuff packs.
And I installed everything, including the base game, from games4theworld this time around.
The base game went in fine. World Adventures would not. The patches in Crack 3 would not install, telling me they were invalid files.
So, I uninstall everything, AGAIN.
I repeat the base game and just World Adventures. Still no luck with Crack 3.
I uninstall everything.
I put in the base game, and Ambitions, thinking to skip World Adventures until I read up on it more.

The launcher now pulls up. But it will not update anything. Okay... so I go ahead and install Generations.
Now the launcher will not come up. Or when it does, it won't even load completely before I get frustrated (after 30 minutes of waiting for it to load) and close it out.

Help 
Someone please help? I don't know what I did wrong. I follow the instructions to the absolute letter. But nothing will work anymore. And now I'm so frustrated, I want to throw the computer out the window. Mad FUU!

SedaK
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3
Female Posts : 11
Points : 1449
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-17
Age : 25
Location : Barstow, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Pets is asking for disc during download

Post by SedaK on Mon 18 Nov 2013, 08:02

Just un-installed and re-installed for the 4th time.
Only did the base game. Waiting for some sort of help for the rest because I'm tired of starting all over again every 30 minutes.
Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

SedaK
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3
Female Posts : 11
Points : 1449
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-17
Age : 25
Location : Barstow, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Pets is asking for disc during download

Post by Sephymuffins on Mon 18 Nov 2013, 08:13

Hello,


Where exactly are you reading the "how to" on installing the games you have?  If you're following the 'Installation Instructions' found within the base game and/or expansions, unfortunately that will give you a ton of errors, only because you should be following the steps here only:  http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly.  Smile

My suggestion to you is to install (on top of The Sims 3) all of the expansions and stuff packs you want, then follow the steps I linked you to above.  If you're confused on how to go about things, the first link in my signature is a video to walk you through everything to do with the steps!

Good luck and happy simming!  The Sims Plumbob 1
avatar
Sephymuffins
Posting Master
Posting Master

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.
Female Posts : 582
Points : 2421
Reputation : 80
Join date : 2013-03-07
Age : 27
Location : East Coast.

View user profile http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Pets is asking for disc during download

Post by SedaK on Mon 18 Nov 2013, 08:22

What I'm not understanding about that is, how then do I install World Adventures? Just regularly without the patches from crack 1 and 3?

SedaK
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3
Female Posts : 11
Points : 1449
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-17
Age : 25
Location : Barstow, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Pets is asking for disc during download

Post by Sephymuffins on Mon 18 Nov 2013, 08:26

SedaK wrote:What I'm not understanding about that is, how then do I install World Adventures? Just regularly without the patches from crack 1 and 3?
Is your game saying you need to update it to continue on with the installation process?  If so, it's okay to use the manual patch earlier.  I had to do that myself, actually.  I installed my base-game and then bam, the following expansion immediately gave me an 'update' kind of error, as I tried to update it via the installation setup and continuously failed.

The ONLY crack you need to use is the #Crack within the Ultimate Fix.  Literally just install everything in a large batch, don't try to play it, then use the manual patch and the ultimate fix at the end.  You'll be able to run the game then.


Happy Simming!  The Sims Plumbob 1
avatar
Sephymuffins
Posting Master
Posting Master

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.
Female Posts : 582
Points : 2421
Reputation : 80
Join date : 2013-03-07
Age : 27
Location : East Coast.

View user profile http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Pets is asking for disc during download

Post by SedaK on Mon 18 Nov 2013, 08:32

When I look at my game it says everything is up to date update wise, but the update is only version 1.000... something. Not 1.63

Oh, so I can just go ahead and install everything, then use the Ultimate.

So I use all the crack files (meaning to switch out the old 'TS3.exe' and the 'TSLHost.dll' files after each install) but that's all I need to do right? Until I do the Ultimate Fix

SedaK
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3
Female Posts : 11
Points : 1449
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-17
Age : 25
Location : Barstow, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Pets is asking for disc during download

Post by Sephymuffins on Mon 18 Nov 2013, 08:35

You actually don't need to apply anything in regards to 'crack' until the very end.  Smile
As I said - SOMETIMES, the game will try to be a huge butt and demand you update your game when attempting to install any given expansion/stuff pack (then it tries on its own, thus failing and causing a lot of annoyance), so if it does this or prompts you, use the Manual Patch then continue installing everything you want.  After installing everything and not attempting to run your game, you then apply the Ultimate Fix.  Consider it like the desert at the end of a delicious dinner.  lol.

And then your game should work!  :3
avatar
Sephymuffins
Posting Master
Posting Master

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.
Female Posts : 582
Points : 2421
Reputation : 80
Join date : 2013-03-07
Age : 27
Location : East Coast.

View user profile http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Pets is asking for disc during download

Post by SedaK on Mon 18 Nov 2013, 08:39

Ok, lol one last question before I start all that...

I don't have all of the stuff packs I'm planning on installing yet. My torrent is still working on them.

So when those are done, do I need to re-do anything after installing them? Or should I just wait until everything is completely done torrent and extracting wise, then install in a big lump?

SedaK
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3
Female Posts : 11
Points : 1449
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-17
Age : 25
Location : Barstow, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Pets is asking for disc during download

Post by Sephymuffins on Mon 18 Nov 2013, 08:50

SedaK wrote:Ok, lol one last question before I start all that...

I don't have all of the stuff packs I'm planning on installing yet. My torrent is still working on them.

So when those are done, do I need to re-do anything after installing them? Or should I just wait until everything is completely done torrent and extracting wise, then install in a big lump?
I would advise you to give it some time so that you can install it all at once.  Smile

However!  I never did that.  Call me impatient.  Wink
The one thing you need to keep in mind is this:  The Ultimate Fix and Manual Patch are literally your miracle files/programs that allow you to properly play the game.  So!  What you need to remember, is that everytime you install an expansion on top of your game (that you already applied the Patch and Fix to), you will have to do it again to ensure your game is stable and able to run correctly.

So why do I say to wait?  Well, you'll have to just continually re-apply the same two things to your game and in all honesty, you're better off just doing it all at once and never having to use the Ultimate Fix or Manual Patch more than once.  This is up to you, obviously, but it's just what I would advise you to do.  God only knows that when things are able to go wrong, they definitely will!

I hope this has answered all of your questions!  

Let us know if you need any assistance during your installations.  We'll keep the thread open, here.  

Happy Simming!  The Sims Plumbob 1
avatar
Sephymuffins
Posting Master
Posting Master

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.
Female Posts : 582
Points : 2421
Reputation : 80
Join date : 2013-03-07
Age : 27
Location : East Coast.

View user profile http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Pets is asking for disc during download

Post by SedaK on Mon 18 Nov 2013, 08:53

Thank you so much. I literally started pulling out my hair, I was so frustrated.

I think my main issue was I didn't understand the How to Install Correctly instructions, but now I do.

I'll def. let you know should anything else pop up. I can't wait to get simming!

SedaK
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3
Female Posts : 11
Points : 1449
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-17
Age : 25
Location : Barstow, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Pets is asking for disc during download

Post by J.T. on Tue 19 Nov 2013, 04:50

//MERGED
 
Next time please don't open multiple topics with similar issues you have. What you did is considered as spamming.

_________________

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

avatar
J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442
Points : 5874
Reputation : 306
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 21
Location : Panem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Pets is asking for disc during download

Post by kurtcocaiine on Tue 26 Nov 2013, 11:15

Hello. I read the post about trying to put the crack thing in the sims 3 folder instead of the sims pets but i cant find it and i think it's because i bought the sims 3 in the first place. is there any other way i can fix this?

kurtcocaiine
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 1
Points : 1426
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Pets is asking for disc during download

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Sat 30 Nov 2013, 13:43

kurtcocaiine wrote:Hello. I read the post about trying to put the crack thing in the sims 3 folder instead of the sims pets but i cant find it and i think it's because i bought the sims 3 in the first place. is there any other way i can fix this?
Hello,

Please open a new topic. It'll be easier for us to keep track of individual problems, and we like a more personal approach Smile

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

avatar
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112
Points : 20088
Reputation : 1437
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum