Great Date Moodlet Problem.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Great Date Moodlet Problem.

Post by akoposijm on Fri 22 Nov 2013, 08:22

So I have this another problem. Its nothin serious but its getting on my nerves. So apparently i sent my two sims who are going steady in university. While they are in university I took the opportunity to date each other for a lot of times. But I never get the Great Date moodlet like I used to get in my previous sims. I dont know if both of my sim only had the problem i think theyre bugged? I always get the moodlet before and its not that hard.

But they were able to fulfill the Have A Great Date wish. but still no moodlet. Sad  Im guessing that its because of the previous preference of both of my sims before. My Guy sim was into men before and I didnt mean to do that as well as for my girl sim who are into ladies. I just changed their preference using mods. And now theyre both straight. Maybe my sims are messed up?

akoposijm
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

Favourite games : sims 3
Female Posts : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Great Date Moodlet Problem.

Post by Sephymuffins on Fri 22 Nov 2013, 08:51

Hello,

You can try resetting them by pulling up the cheat console and typing:  Resetsim *

Include the '*'!
Sephymuffins
Posting Master
Posting Master

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.
Female Posts : 582

View user profile http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by akoposijm on Fri 22 Nov 2013, 16:33

It didnt work :(I also deleted the cache files in my folders. still no moodlet. But I got a notification that they had a great date.

akoposijm
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

Favourite games : sims 3
Female Posts : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. on Sat 23 Nov 2013, 09:02

I suspect that mod you use to change the sexual orientation of the sims have probably messed up the game. Can you try creating a new save with brand new sims and let them date to see if there are any differences?

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: