Question about downloading...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question about downloading...

Post by dhtjsud on Sat 23 Nov 2013, 22:14

I already did successful download and install and am enjoying the game so much (thanks to the most amazing you guys!). But now I want to download more expansions and stuff but I have some questions and want to make sure before I download so I don't ruin the whole thing.

First, do I just go ahead and download the expansion pack and stuff pack right away and then follow the steps in http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly? or do I have to start downloading from The Sims 3 base game again?

Second, In the ultimate fix, do I have to crack the base game again and every other expansion till the new expansion i'm about to download or do I just crack the new expansions I just added?

Sorry if my questions is stupid:(  but thanks for the help I love you

dhtjsud
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about downloading...

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 23 Nov 2013, 22:20

dhtjsud wrote:I already did successful download and install and am enjoying the game so much (thanks to the most amazing you guys!). But now I want to download more expansions and stuff but I have some questions and want to make sure before I download so I don't ruin the whole thing.

First, do I just go ahead and download the expansion pack and stuff pack right away and then follow the steps in http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly? or do I have to start downloading from The Sims 3 base game again?

Second, In the ultimate fix, do I have to crack the base game again and every other expansion till the new expansion i'm about to download or do I just crack the new expansions I just added?

Sorry if my questions is stupid:(  but thanks for the help I love you
Hello,

You don't need to re-download or re-install the base game. Wink  Download the other expansions/stuff packs you want. Open the downloads with WinRAR, and extract the content of each download in a separate folder. So that you have ONE folder for EACH expansion.

Install these expansions then. And then, re-do the steps from 2 to 4 in the "must-read" link you posted.

And that should do ! Smile  Let us know the outcome though !

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14471

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum