After Installing Into the future my game won't open (Runtime Error! R6025 -pure virtual function call). [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After Installing Into the future my game won't open (Runtime Error! R6025 -pure virtual function call). [SOLVED]

Post by justmydae on Sun 24 Nov 2013, 13:29

Hi, i would like to ask why my game is not opening after installing Into the future (which i've downloaded on your site) i also used your ultimate fix and carefully followed all your instructions. before i updated my game to 1.63, I removed my MODs folder in my EA folder. 
 I don't know what happened please help me TT^TT. 

justmydae
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: After Installing Into the future my game won't open (Runtime Error! R6025 -pure virtual function call). [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 25 Nov 2013, 00:55

Hello,

Does the same happen when you 'directly' start the game with the TS3W.exe (use your shortcut) ? Also, can you right-click on the shortcut and choose "run as Administrator" ?

Let us know if it worked !

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14462

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: After Installing Into the future my game won't open (Runtime Error! R6025 -pure virtual function call). [SOLVED]

Post by justmydae on Mon 25 Nov 2013, 03:22

No, it only appeared when i opened my launcher. When i opened my game TS3W.exe, 
i tried opening it using shortcut , i also tried to run it as administrator, but it took ages to load, then only black screen appeared and nothing happened.

justmydae
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 25 Nov 2013, 07:22

justmydae wrote:No, it only appeared when i opened my launcher. When i opened my game TS3W.exe, 
i tried opening it using shortcut , i also tried to run it as administrator, but it took ages to load, then only black screen appeared and nothing happened.
Let's forget about this launcher for a while.

About the blackscreen: can you try the suggestions in this topic ? http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t14295-ts3-black-screen-nothing-working-solved

About the long loading time: are you using any mods ? If so, try removing all of them for now. For general game performance, you can use the tool "Gamebooster" (look on Piratebay for that).

Keep us updated ! Smile 

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14462

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justmydae on Mon 25 Nov 2013, 10:00

Hi, i just want you to know that my problem is solved, THANK YOU soooo much for your help Smile Very Happy (=^-ω-^=) thank you, thank you! he

Moderator edit: OK, I guess I can close this then. If you have any other questions, feel free to open a new topic. This one is closed now.

- Carlos

justmydae
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum