Store Fix Issue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Store Fix Issue

Post by TrulyFabulous on Tue 03 Dec 2013, 21:51

Hello again! I come to you with a new but kinda old issue... SO when the server came back up, I jumped to the downloads site because I knew you guys had to have the deep fryer and ice cream maker, which I soo desperately wanted!. Download it, goes great, get the store fix, goes great. Play it in the game, it works the first time, although you can't see any acessories like the food. Played a second time, they won't stop cooking, and when they finally walk away, they fryer is flipping on it's own and things like that, no hault to the animation once the sim walks away. So i read somewhere you gotta redownload everything, do that, now we are back to that corner not loading, the 98.2% thing. Since I got them them .package and .sims3pack I did both instructions. But when it acted up, I went through the process, and when I take ccmerged out of the packages folder game works fine, but fryer still no work and the oven from monte vista no work. I get KT's fix, game works, but only without your ccmerged.Question  What should I do?Question FUU! pale Sad 
TrulyFabulous
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3
Female Posts : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Store Fix Issue

Post by J.T. on Wed 04 Dec 2013, 14:41

Can you buy a new fryer and a new oven from Buy Mode? Also can you further elaborate on this?

@TrulyFabulous wrote:now we are back to that corner not loading, the 98.2% thing.

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 3442

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TrulyFabulous on Wed 04 Dec 2013, 21:33

Yes I can still purchase a new one, but the fryer still won't stop animation and the oven still has no options to select. As for the loading bar, it's when you first select a neighborhood to load, it get's to what i would say is about 98.2% then stops, but still has game tips loading. I had posted on just this issue before and found out it was a mod. But now it is doing this with the store fix and it's the ccmerged file. And I know I need it to make the oven work and possibly the fryer. I re-downloaded everything 6 times now, still no work Sad
TrulyFabulous
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. on Thu 05 Dec 2013, 07:56

It seems to be that either

(1) you have the outdated store fix (which is highly unlikely), or
(2) something in your CC/Mods is conflicting the store fix, or 
(3) you did something wrong during the installation of the store fix.

Solutions:
(1) You might want to redownload the store fix.
(2) You might have a clue from checking via The Delphy's Dashboard: http://modthesims.info/d/387006. Simply let it scan the folder Mods and see if there are any conflicts.
(3) Tell us precisely and descriptively how you applied the store fix, so that we can spot the problem.

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about, even if sometimes, that means hurting someone else."

J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TrulyFabulous on Thu 05 Dec 2013, 19:07

Well now, Delphy's Dashboard says that StoreFix_Fixes.package, StoreFix_DecrapFixes.package and KT_StoreFix_Fixes_All.package conflicts with eachother as well as fenceAnc_gate, magic cauldron spoon, fence exterior gate, and victorian fence gate... There is also some conficts in the dc cache and backup (but there is ALWAYS something wrong there). Should I try and use either or? Also I had gotten a few things on my own from the store because of free sim points. I got the multitab, so I already had a ccmerged in my backup. Should I only use the one previously had for all the places i need that one file?? 

As for applying the store fix, I always use google chrome because it's sandboxed. I use 7szip and extract it straight to C:\Users\Drina\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages. I only use the launcher when i really have to.
TrulyFabulous
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. on Thu 05 Dec 2013, 19:20

You mentioned before that you have both packages and sims3packs.

Did you follow the first instruction shown in the picture, that is, place all packages in the store fix except ccmerged.package to C:\Users\Drina\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Overrides?

If you spot any conflicts via the Dashboard, clear all the "opposing" packages except the store fix. Enter the game, delete the old fryers and ovens and buy new ones from the Buy Mode.

J.T.
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TrulyFabulous on Sat 04 Jan 2014, 17:35

Merry Christmas & Happy 2014!! Sorry for taking forever, anyways, I did all of that, pretty much erased all the custom content I had and some of the store items.. Still the basketball court has no ball, the fryer loops animation, and the pizza oven is buyable but not selectable in game(not words but fit description lol). Even when I pull the folder and test, the pizza oven is still unusable. So I have no idea what to do with this..  Sad  Mad  No 
TrulyFabulous
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down