How to use all expansions at once?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to use all expansions at once?

Post by Hypocryse on Thu 19 Dec 2013, 14:06

Hello there. I've been detecting some problems installing the expansions, or well. To get my Sims 3 to understand that i've installed more than one expansion. 
I've dowloaded Sims 3, worked fine. After that I dowloaded Sims 3 - University Life. Worked fine. Now to the real problem, when I installed Sims 3 - seasons (All expansions from Games4theworld) 
The sims 3 only start just that expansion. When you open the launcher, you will see some icons, some will shine, some will not. Only seasons and sims 3 is shining, My sims don't understand i've downloaded the univercity expansion. Seems like it dissapeard when I cracked over the Season expansion (Just like the installation guide told me) 

SO WHAT DO I ASK? How do I fix so sims 3 understand that i have more than one EXPANSION installed, They replace eachother all the time i install and crack it to the Sims 3 bin folder?!

(im swed so my english sucks yes Very Happy )

Hypocryse
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to use all expansions at once?

Post by Aɾყα on Thu 19 Dec 2013, 14:13

Hello,

I suspect you didn't use the right crack. If you used the Seasons crack, your game will not recognize that you have newer expansions installed. Use the crack from the fix in stead.
You don't have to apply the entire fix, just the crack will do. Make sure you have the latest patch level though.

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15105

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hypocryse on Thu 19 Dec 2013, 14:22

Thanks for answer. 

I did update latest patch when i had only Sims 3 and University life installed. When it was done Sims 3 we're f****d up.
Told me to insert the right CD (Univercity) Did some research and it was probably because of the Patch. 

However - This is how I did exactly. 

1. Cracked Unvivercity to Base Sims 3 game/bin folder. Worked fine.
2. Downloaded Season, did exactly the same. Cracked to the Base Game/bin folder. 
(The game works but only the seasons-expansion is showing in the laucher)

So what if i download the FIX, what crack exactly should i put in the Base game/bin folder?
Because now i've alrdy put the Season pass crack there, Is it possible to put in another crack from the FIX without crashing the whole stuff and reinstall everything? 

Once again, thanks!

//EDIT

Update: I did put the crack from the FIX inside the Base Sims 3 Game/bin folder.
Now when i start i can't start new game, choose a city. It's a blank picture, it looks like.

Moderator edit: please use the "edit"-button on your post if you want to modify your original message. Thanks. Wink 

- Carlos

Hypocryse
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aɾყα on Thu 19 Dec 2013, 15:44

Hello,

Please repeat steps 2-4 on this page, and let us know the result!

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)