Sims won't attend classes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims won't attend classes

Post by Nightdragonist on Mon 23 Dec 2013, 05:42

Ok. First of all, I have an issue where I can't see the class schedule. So I removed the Store Fix, Mods (Traveler,DebugEnabler,MasterController), and delete cache files.
The no schedule bug is gone now. BUT now I have a new problem where my sims can't attend any classes. Everytime my sims want to go there, the command will be just gone. And it causes my sim to skip class everyday.

What should I do? Reinstall University Life? or do Patch for Island Paradise? (haven't installed it yet)
Plus, I have a third party cc. Should I try to remove it first before playing it to test the vanilla game?
 :newfag:  Help  Help

Nightdragonist
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims won't attend classes

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 23 Dec 2013, 05:54

@Nightdragonist wrote:Ok. First of all, I have an issue where I can't see the class schedule. So I removed the Store Fix, Mods (Traveler,DebugEnabler,MasterController), and delete cache files.
The no schedule bug is gone now. BUT now I have a new problem where my sims can't attend any classes. Everytime my sims want to go there, the command will be just gone. And it causes my sim to skip class everyday.

What should I do? Reinstall University Life? or do Patch for Island Paradise? (haven't installed it yet)
Plus, I have a third party cc. Should I try to remove it first before playing it to test the vanilla game?
 :newfag:  Help  Help

Hello,

First of all, please go to My documents/Electronic Arts and rename the folder "The Sims 3" into anything you like. Just change this folder's name.

Then re-do the steps from 2 to 4 in this guide: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

After that, rename the folder "The Sims 3" back to normal again.

Now..you'll need to re-download (and re-install) ALL your mods. Go to the sites you got your mods from and re-downlod them all. Also, go to My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 and delete the file scriptCache.package.

Again, your mods should ALL be updated. As for your "third party CC", leave it inside, for now at least. And then try attending the classes again.

Let's see if that works; but let me know !

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14068

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims won't attend classes

Post by Nightdragonist on Mon 23 Dec 2013, 08:33

Ok, Let me try and see if it works.
Thank you in advance Very Happy

Nightdragonist
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down