Download of the expansions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Download of the expansions

Post by hypocorism on Mon 23 Dec 2013, 21:40

Hello there forum,

I'll have to excuse in advance if I misunderstood where to post this question, but here it goes:
- I'd just like to hear if there are any direct links for downloading the different expansion-packs to the SIMS 3? (not that the server is down)

I have downloaded the basic game and the Island Paradise expansion, and i wondered if there would be any easy way to get the rest of the expansions?
And if so - would I just need to download every single expansion one at a time, and crack them seperately?

Regards,
Hypo

//EDIT

Well basically I'm pondering about whether you (admins/supporters) are able to provide direct links for the expansion packs, now that your original server is offline due maintenance?

- Best regards

Moderator edit: please wait for an answer and use the "edit"-button on your post if you want to add anything to your original message.

- Carlos

hypocorism
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Download of the expansions

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 26 Dec 2013, 22:26

@hypocorism wrote:Hello there forum,

I'll have to excuse in advance if I misunderstood where to post this question, but here it goes:
- I'd just like to hear if there are any direct links for downloading the different expansion-packs to the SIMS 3? (not that the server is down)

I have downloaded the basic game and the Island Paradise expansion, and i wondered if there would be any easy way to get the rest of the expansions?
And if so - would I just need to download every single expansion one at a time, and crack them seperately?

Regards,
Hypo

Hello,

Yes, the site seems (?) down due to maintenance. But you can also find "Games4TheWorld" downloads on Piratebay.

Go to Piratebay, and type into the search prompt "Games4TheWorld" - that will bring up all G4TW downloads (please pay attention to the pink skull logo next to the username "Games4TheWorld" - this indicates that the download is REALLY from G4TW Wink).

Then, look for the expansions/stuff packs you want...

If you can't access Piratebay, because e.g. it is blocked in your country, then type into google something like "Piratebay proxies" and use one of these "alternative addresses" instead.

Good luck and let us know if that worked !

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14091

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum