I'm confused as to downloading the sims?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm confused as to downloading the sims?

Post by simmingwithsabrina on Fri 03 Jan 2014, 22:38

:newfag: 
I was wondering, do you have to re-download and re-apply the manual patch everytime you download a sims game? 
And another question; the text says "Install The Sims 3 and all expansions you like, but install AT LEAST one of the following expansions: Into the Future, Movie Stuff, Island Paradise, University Life, 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations.* (You may skip all the "# Crack" folders. You DO NOT need to use any "# Crack" folders!)" Is that only for the listed titles?
I'm sorry if this comes off as noobish or annoying. Embarassed

simmingwithsabrina
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm confused as to downloading the sims?

Post by LoriliHime on Fri 03 Jan 2014, 22:59

No this is what people are here for. You are not noobish or annoying. You do not have to download the manual patch every time u download a sims game. Only when there is a new update is it needed. You need to install the base game first. Then install any of the expansions you want. Ignore the instructions that come with the game. You only need the key from them. Once you have installed all the expansions u want, you need to apply the crack file from the most recent expansion. In other words "Install The Sims 3 and all expansions you like, but install AT LEAST one of the following expansions: Into the Future, Movie Stuff, Island Paradise, University Life, 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations."

You can also use the crack from the ultimate fix as long as you have at least one of those expansions. If this doesn't help, there are still others who can assist you. Happy Simming!!!

Just for Giggles
LoriliHime
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Elder Scrolls
Female Posts : 199

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm confused as to downloading the sims?

Post by simmingwithsabrina on Fri 03 Jan 2014, 23:41

LoriliHime wrote:No this is what people are here for. You are not noobish or annoying. You do not have to download the manual patch every time u download a sims game. Only when there is a new update is it needed. You need to install the base game first. Then install any of the expansions you want. Ignore the instructions that come with the game. You only need the key from them. Once you have installed all the expansions u want, you need to apply the crack file from the most recent expansion. In other words "Install The Sims 3 and all expansions you like, but install AT LEAST one of the following expansions: Into the Future, Movie Stuff, Island Paradise, University Life, 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations."

You can also use the crack from the ultimate fix as long as you have at least one of those expansions. If this doesn't help, there are still others who can assist you. Happy Simming!!!
Thank you! So if I was downloading, I would only need to use the crack file for Into The Future? Or do I need to use the Into The Future crack file for all the games? Also, I would have to install the ultimate Fix again if I download something else, correct?

simmingwithsabrina
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum