Request for Limited Edition Content for the sims 3 supernatural and the sims 3 University

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Request for Limited Edition Content for the sims 3 supernatural and the sims 3 University

Post by hrhduchess on Sat 04 Jan 2014, 00:30

Hi All!! I sadly only fully got on the sims 3 train around the release of IP this year but since then I've been totally hooked and would really really love a link to limited edition content (esp the pea shooter and the party statue from University Life). Is there anyone who could help me out with links to where i can download this content please Very Happy Help  :newfag: ?

hrhduchess
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 3
Points : 1386
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for Limited Edition Content for the sims 3 supernatural and the sims 3 University

Post by Urbanliner on Sat 04 Jan 2014, 00:36

University is on the download page.
Supernatural limited edition contents may be found on the Pudding Factory of "More Awesome Than You" (MATY).

_________________
"You must not allow yourself to be conceited, no matter what." - a rough translation of the motto(?) of Kancolle players.
"Let's go back, so we can come back here." - Masatomi Kimura (roughly translated)
avatar
Urbanliner
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 95

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : From the Depths, Automation, the Sunrider VNs, Minecraft, The Sims series (from 1 to 4), Prison Architect, Space Empires V, Kancolle Arcade
Male Posts : 13
Points : 1399
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-01-03
Age : 16
Location : Japan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for Limited Edition Content for the sims 3 supernatural and the sims 3 University

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 04 Jan 2014, 00:37

hrhduchess wrote:Hi All!! I sadly only fully got on the sims 3 train around the release of IP this year but since then I've been totally hooked and would really really love a link to limited edition content (esp the pea shooter and the party statue from University Life). Is there anyone who could help me out with links to where i can download this content please Very Happy Help  :newfag: ?


Hello,

Please read this here, for the future Wink

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t14262-read-this-before-you-request-sims-store-objects


//EDIT


Urbanliner wrote:University is on the download page.
Supernatural limited edition contents may be found on the Pudding Factory of "More Awesome Than You" (MATY).


No, the limited edition stuff hasn't been uploaded yet on the "download server". Besides, the server is still down...


Last edited by Carlos G. on Sat 04 Jan 2014, 01:11; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14419
Points : 19139
Reputation : 2036
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for Limited Edition Content for the sims 3 supernatural and the sims 3 University

Post by hrhduchess on Sat 04 Jan 2014, 01:43

I don't need the whole university ep just its limited edition content. The same goes for supernatural (I just need the limited edition content not the whole ep). 

Does limited edition content count as sims store content? I didn't know. I had read that link but didn't know it applied to ep limited edition content since it can't be found in the sims 3 store.

Edit: Also I checked all the previous months for links to those limited edition items but found that all of the links are either broken or the files they were attached to have been removed. Some even warned that they would remove them soon after. So if anyone could upload them that would be great.


Last edited by hrhduchess on Sat 04 Jan 2014, 01:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional information)

hrhduchess
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 3
Points : 1386
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for Limited Edition Content for the sims 3 supernatural and the sims 3 University

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 04 Jan 2014, 01:49

hrhduchess wrote:I don't need the whole university ep just its limited edition content. The same goes for supernatural (I just need the limited edition content not the whole ep). 

Does limited edition content count as sims store content? I didn't know. I had read that link but didn't know it applied to ep limited edition content since it can't be found in the sims 3 store.

Edit: Also I checked all the previous months for links to those limited edition items but found that all of the links are either broken or the files they were attached to have been removed. Some even warned that they would remove them soon after. So if anyone could upload them that would be great.


Hello again,

Yes, the things you "requested" are store items. Wink 

Normally I don't do that, but I'll write you a PM; probably tomorrow. I can upload the stuff on my MediaFire account (I won't post the links publicly here, instead I'll give you the links in my PM).

Hope this helps you. Smile 



_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14419
Points : 19139
Reputation : 2036
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for Limited Edition Content for the sims 3 supernatural and the sims 3 University

Post by hrhduchess on Sat 04 Jan 2014, 02:04

Oh! Thank you sooo much!!! I really really appreciate it Very Happy Looking forward to tomorrow Very Happy



Moderator edit: I'll close the topic now. Wink

- Carlos

hrhduchess
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 3
Points : 1386
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum