Sims 3Generations Crack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3Generations Crack

Post by lavander11 on Sat 04 Jan 2014, 09:50

Help

Heya there! I'm new to games4theworld so pardon me if I wrongly posted this thread here. I'm new to this cracking stuff for games. So please please help if ever I've done the wrong first step in installing this game. Anyway, I have an original The Sims 3 base game which I bought 2 years ago. I just recently bought a pirated Sims 3 Generations game downtown. What I did was when I opened the Pirated Sims 3 Generations CD, I looked for the folder named "Crack", clicked it then copied the files named TS3W.exe and TSLHost.dll from the crack folder, pasted them to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin as it says in the guide. Hoping this would work out well, I clicked TS3W.exe to start the game but this was what appeared on my screen. I need help please Sad. When I clicked continue, the game still would not start.

lavander11
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3Generations Crack

Post by LoriliHime on Sat 04 Jan 2014, 15:00

I would go ahead and check out our manual patch, and also our ultimate fix. Both are located in our forums:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
and
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v163-fix-manual-patch

I hope this can be of assistance. I would also like to point out that Game4theWorld.org has all Sims 3 expansions available for download. Free of course. Happy Simming!!

Just for Giggles
LoriliHime
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Elder Scrolls
Female Posts : 199

View user profile

Back to top Go down