Sims 3 isnt working!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 isnt working!!

Post by angelica055 on Sat 04 Jan 2014, 23:19

i have my sims 3 basegame and another expansions and stuffpacks from origin (exp:pets,late night,into the future,seasons.stuffpacks:high end loft and outdoor living) and another exp world adventure installed from disk cause i cant find the serial i downloaded a couple of exps from you and i also made sure to follow the steps in the installion guide but when the update finished it gave me a message but i dont rember what it said but i think it said it cant find a somthing lld or somthing anyway i kept going and i added the cracks to everything including the stuff from origin and after i finished it said cant run game please reinstall basegame!!!what did i do wrong!!??? Help  Help  Noob  Noob  Help  Help

EDIT:i cant run my game now!!!

angelica055
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 isnt working!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 11 Jan 2014, 01:41

@angelica055 wrote:i have my sims 3 basegame and another expansions and stuffpacks from origin (exp:pets,late night,into the future,seasons.stuffpacks:high end loft and outdoor living) and another exp world adventure installed from disk cause i cant find the serial i downloaded a couple of exps from you and i also made sure to follow the steps in the installion guide but when the update finished it gave me a message but i dont rember what it said but i think it said it cant find a somthing lld or somthing anyway i kept going and i added the cracks to everything including the stuff from origin and after i finished it said cant run game please reinstall basegame!!!what did i do wrong!!??? Help  Help  Noob  Noob  Help  Help

EDIT:i cant run my game now!!!

//MOVED

Hello,

At first try re-doing the steps from 2 to 4 here: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

When you're at step #4, please copy & paste the crack files to C:\Program files(x86)\Origin games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. You should overwrite all existing files !

See if this helps you and let us know !

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14068

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum