Need help with lagging.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need help with lagging.

Post by Gamer_chick on Mon 06 Jan 2014, 04:09

Can someone help me with this lagging ish! Before, When I just had the sims 3 base game it NEVER lagged/froze every few mind for a few seconds. BUT! Now that I got some if the expansion/stuff packs it been lagging and freezing. And it really ales the unenjoyable.. HELP!

Gamer_chick
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

Female Posts : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need help with lagging.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 10 Jan 2014, 18:49

Gamer_chick wrote:Can someone help me with this lagging ish! Before, When I just had the sims 3 base game it NEVER lagged/froze every few mind for a few seconds. BUT! Now that I got some if the expansion/stuff packs it been lagging and freezing. And it really ales the unenjoyable.. HELP!

Hello,

I've split your topic from the original one, since it has nothing to do with "downloading". Also, I'm sorry for the late reply, but recently I haven't had too much time to get back to some posts.

At first, check out this topic here: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t4692-game-lag-possible-fixes

Also, try the steps #2 and #3 here: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-7-01-2014-updated

If you have a 64-bit Windows version and if your computer has at last 4 GB of RAM, then also focus on step #3 there. Download that "4 GB patch" and double-click on it after downloading. In the next window, go to your base game location and choose the TS3W.exe. Wait for the message "executable successfully patched" and close the patch again.

Note: your base game location (in which the TS3W.exe is located) is usually C:\Program files(x86)Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.

Good luck and keep us updated ! Smile

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14419

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum