Jetpack issue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jetpack issue

Post by deblake60 on Sun 12 Jan - 3:31

First, I took out all my MODS, with the exceptions of the store fixes that were provided by G4TW, as my first attempt to see if I can isolate the issue of my sims resetting when using the "Fly Around" option of the jetpack.

Next, I deleted me cache files, reapplied the store fixes and rebooted my computer (just to be sure).

Once back, I tried with a new game and eventually my sim acquired a jetpack and I had the same reset issue once I tried the fly-around option.

It seems that everything still works, other contents, like the power pack, recharging units, grandpa's grove, basically everything worked fine that I have installed. 

Not sure why the jetpack is doing this reset thing on the "fly around" option??

EDIT:/// I've tried everything that I know how to do and I still can't get the fly around feature to work without resetting my sim to the front door. I've tried taking my sim to a larger and cleared area (I thought it may be a room factor) and he still pops up to the front door. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited by deblake60 on Wed 15 Jan - 2:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added information)
deblake60
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Sims 2, SPORE, Plants Vs Zomies, Bejeweled 3, misc tastes
Male Posts : 218

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum