Fast Lane issues!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fast Lane issues!

Post by Snuggles31 on Tue 26 Jul 2011, 21:46

Help!

1. So I installed Fast lane and followed the fix instructions to the letter T. In the game manager when i go to play it gives me a pop-up saying "It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of The Sims 3. We recommend that you either uninstall these game modifications or get updated versions of them - otherwise you may experience crashes and significant bugs. Do you want to quit or continue?" Is that normal? Is there a fix for this?

2. Again with regards to fast lane. I click continue and the generations loading screen comes up. Shouldn't the fast lane screen come up instead if that is what I installed last?

3. Then I choose my sims to play with and bridgeport is loading then a pop up comes up and says "a serious error has occured while loading 'bridgeport.sims3'. It is strongly recommended that you restart the application".

Any help would be appreciated!

Snuggles31
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fast Lane issues!

Post by Adwomin on Tue 26 Jul 2011, 22:57

@Snuggles31 wrote:Help!

1. So I installed Fast lane and followed the fix instructions to the letter T. In the game manager when i go to play it gives me a pop-up saying "It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of The Sims 3. We recommend that you either uninstall these game modifications or get updated versions of them - otherwise you may experience crashes and significant bugs. Do you want to quit or continue?" Is that normal? Is there a fix for this?

2. Again with regards to fast lane. I click continue and the generations loading screen comes up. Shouldn't the fast lane screen come up instead if that is what I installed last?

3. Then I choose my sims to play with and bridgeport is loading then a pop up comes up and says "a serious error has occured while loading 'bridgeport.sims3'. It is strongly recommended that you restart the application".

Any help would be appreciated!

Hello,

First of all, yes, it's normal that you get that error. Just press "Continue" and start the game.
No, the game will automatically show the intro of the latest expansion pack installed, in this case Generations. All the features of the other expansions however, are all integrated in the game.

Did you try restarting the game?

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles31 on Tue 26 Jul 2011, 23:19

Yes I restarted it many times and got the same error listed in my point number 3.

I followed the installation guide and even did step 12. Do I need to do step 2?

Snuggles31
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Tue 26 Jul 2011, 23:58

@Snuggles31 wrote:Yes I restarted it many times and got the same error listed in my point number 3.

I followed the installation guide and even did step 12. Do I need to do step 2?
Hello,

What is step 2?
Try to uninstall Fast Lane Stuff, restart your PC and see if the error still occurs.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum