University Life "no disc"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

University Life "no disc"

Post by Monika007 on Wed 15 Jan 2014, 19:46

Hi. Sorry, if I missed something and now I'm just wasting your time but I tried some solutions and none of it worked. So, I installed The Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Generations, Pets, Seasons and University life. I've also used the ultimate fix and i got the game to start and work but when it loads it says there's no disc. I don't know what to do, I've put the generations + and a base game crack in a base game folder.

Monika007
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: University Life "no disc"

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 15 Jan 2014, 19:50

Monika007 wrote:Hi. Sorry, if I missed something and now I'm just wasting your time but I tried some solutions and none of it worked. So, I installed The Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Generations, Pets, Seasons and University life. I've also used the ultimate fix and i got the game to start and work but when it loads it says there's no disc. I don't know what to do, I've put the generations + and a base game crack in a base game folder.

Hello,

Please re.do the 1.63 "manual patch", and then the 1.63 "Ultimate fix". You should only use the two files inside the #crack-folder of the Ultimate fix.

So if you follow the steps from #2 to #4 here you should be fine: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Good luck, and I hope this helps you ! Smile

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14423

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monika007 on Wed 15 Jan 2014, 20:05

But in the #Crack there is this "Mods" folder. Should I use this? Haha I'm sorry, it's probably obvious and I'm being a total noob right now Noob  Smile

Monika007
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 15 Jan 2014, 20:10

Monika007 wrote:But in the #Crack there is this "Mods" folder. Should I use this? Haha I'm sorry, it's probably obvious and I'm being a total noob right now Noob  Smile

It's OK Wink

This is the 1.63 Ultimate fix I'm talking about: http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/Downloads/Fixes/The_Sims_3_fix.rar

Please download the 1.63 manual patch in step #2, and then download this 1.63 Ultimate fix, and use the two files inside the #crack-folder. It says "not working" on that site I gave you because the current Ultimate fix doesn't work yet for the NEW 1.66 patch.

BUT (!!!) it still works for the 1.63 patch version. Smile

Helper Edit: That link is not working anymore, so I fixed it. Wink
-J.T.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14423

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum