Door glitch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Door glitch

Post by ILoveThisForum on Wed 15 Jan 2014, 21:43

Hi! 
I have a problem/glitch in sims 3... grrr...
The glitch is that whenever my sim is walking through a door, makes a 360 degree spin, and everytime that happens the game stops for a few seconds, it s really annoying.

Also sometimes it just freezes for like 5 seconds and then keeps going, but i think that is probably because my comp isn t that good, but the door thing is more important.

Expansions that i have installed: ALL except royal stuff, Katy Perry, 70s80s90s stuff.
LoveThisForum! Help

ILoveThisForum
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Door glitch

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 15 Jan 2014, 22:32

@ILoveThisForum wrote:Hi! 
I have a problem/glitch in sims 3... grrr...
The glitch is that whenever my sim is walking through a door, makes a 360 degree spin, and everytime that happens the game stops for a few seconds, it s really annoying.

Also sometimes it just freezes for like 5 seconds and then keeps going, but i think that is probably because my comp isn t that good, but the door thing is more important.

Expansions that i have installed: ALL except royal stuff, Katy Perry, 70s80s90s stuff.
LoveThisForum! Help

Hello,

The Sims 3 (and its expansions/stuff packs) is a highly demanding game. Even with stronger computers there is the (occasional) lag.

As for your problem, try selling the door in build-mode, and then buy a new door. If that doesn't help, then I'm unsure. Some users use "Gamebooster" (look on Piratebay for that), but personally, I'm not so fond of that. You should be really sure what "background services/processes" you can turn off on your computer, otherwise you might run into problems. If you don't know how to handle Gamebooster and similar programs, you shouldn't use it, but that's up to you. Smile

For more general tips on how to cope with lag, see this here: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t4692-game-lag-possible-fixes

Other more general tips include, for example, turning off your anti-virus software during play, defragmenting your hard-drive regularly and freeing up disk space on your computer too.

I hope this helps you !
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14727

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum