Confuzzled.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confuzzled.

Post by cheerme2379 on Fri 17 Jan 2014, 17:00

ok so i am just a bit confused. where do we actually download the game? i tried the old g4tw link but obviously it doesnt work and im kind of confused as to how the new download site works. thanks in advance for the help Smile

Moderator edit: Topics split.

- Carlos

cheerme2379
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Confuzzled.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 17 Jan 2014, 21:29

cheerme2379 wrote:ok so i am just a bit confused. where do we actually download the game? i tried the old g4tw link but obviously it doesnt work and im kind of confused as to how the new download site works. thanks in advance for the help Smile

Hello,

You can find Games4TheWorld's software and game downloads here:

http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

You'll need a bittorrent client like "uTorrent" (google for that if you still don't have it installed) to download stuff. At the site, just click on the magnet symbol on the left of each download and follow the on-screen instructions to start downloading.

If you can't find a particular download, type Ctrl + F to open the search function. In the prompt, type the name of the download you're looking for.

I hope this helped you ! Smile

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14441

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum