No game disc found ! (TS3 Ambitions)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No game disc found ! (TS3 Ambitions)

Post by Dstr on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 18:47

Hi everyone, 
My English isn't very good I speak French so I apologize.

So I followed the instructions of the guide (Sims 3 Mac Guide). I did exactly everything that is written in that guide. But when I had to install "The Sims 3 Ambitions" on step 4 (Destination Select) it didn't work when I clicked on continue. So I chose a destination wich was Application (i figured that would be better if Ambition and the base game were at the same place in my computer).

Anyways I finished the installation, I downloaded the crack of The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix, I replaced the 2 files of the crack folder where I needed to than I opened the game "The Sims 3".

There, when I press the "Play" buttom a window opens and it is written "Disc Authentification Failure : No game disc found ! Please insert The Sims 3 Ambitions game disc before proceeding"...

It's been 4 days that I'm looking for a way to download this game, I had to reinstall the game several times so please help me Smile

Cheers

PS : I'm using a MacBook Pro from 2011-2012 I don't remember precisely

//EDIT

Would it work if I put the files of the crack folder in "The Sims 3 Ambitions" ?
Cause now they are in "The Sims 3" as required in the guide...
But when I open The Sims 3, it's The Sims 3 Ambitions that opens..

Moderator edit: Please use the "edit"-button on your post if you want to add anything to your original message.

- Carlos

Just trying to find a solution

Dstr
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No game disc found ! (TS3 Ambitions)

Post by jennyloowho on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 22:39

Have you tried following the directions on the Ultimate Fix thread? Also, hit your Apple button & choose About This Mac, it'll pull up your information for your Mac. For instance, I know that my MBP is a mid 2012 edition. Smile Hope that this helps.

Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB

jennyloowho
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims 3
Female Posts : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No game disc found ! (TS3 Ambitions)

Post by Dieneryn on Wed 22 Jan 2014, 15:28

Hello,

Can you show me a screenshot of your launcher? Smile
Dieneryn
Posting Master
Posting Master

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs
Female Posts : 592

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum