SIMS 3 MAC HELP PLEASE.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIMS 3 MAC HELP PLEASE.

Post by Rmharbour on Wed 22 Jan 2014, 08:09

HI, 
I'm a bit irritated, I torrented the sims 3 complete, after a day it finally finished. Okay, so, in the instructions on the torrent site it says
Installation: 
Unzip file and drag into Applications folder (or whatever folder you want).
Drag/Drop the "The Sims 3.app" onto your desktop/dock.
Play & Enjoy!

I followed the instructions completely, and then it says no CD found, okay well thats understandable bc I never used a crack. But it never said in the instructions to use one, and then I was told to try this site, and well I downloaded the MEGA thing and it wont open up on my computer (YES I DID CLICK MAC). Look, i'm not good with computers at all, i've been working at this for 3 hours now, and I just would like for someone to please point me in the right direction. 

Last edited by Rmharbour on Wed 22 Jan 2014, 08:13; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : color)

Rmharbour
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SIMS 3 MAC HELP PLEASE.

Post by Dieneryn on Wed 22 Jan 2014, 15:29

HOW TO INSTALL THE SIMS 3 ON A MAC (simplified)

(Please click HERE for detailed instructions!)

* If you have previously installed The Sims 3 on your mac, please do a FULL and CLEAN uninstall before proceeding.

1) Install your base game.
2) *Update your base game to the latest version via the launcher's Game Updates tab. [Current: V1.66]
3) Unzip original Expansion Pack files with Stuffit Expander(Skip Steps 3 & 4 if you have downloaded your EPs in .iso or .dmg)
4) Create .dmg files of the EPs with Disk Utility.
5) Install EPs in order of release.
6) Apply the LATEST Ultimate Fix for Mac. (Use ONLY the two files in the main #Crack folder!)
7) Enjoy your game!

Again, if you are unsure about one of the steps, please view THIS GUIDE for images and detailed instructions!

* If the update fails via the launcher for some reason, please download the manual patch instead HERE.
Dieneryn
Posting Master
Posting Master

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs
Female Posts : 592

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum