Skyrim mods download and activate

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Skyrim mods download and activate

Post by ashnagar1013 on Sun 26 Jan 2014, 18:23

hi! all

k so i have been trying and asking around for 3 days now with no help from anywhere  Crying or Very sad 

so please HELP!!!

i have been trying to activate the downloaded mods through nmm and even manually but they jus wont work!! i cant access the data option in skyrim launcher so i read i had to input a line or change 0 to 1 of that line in skyrimprep.ini and so i did but the line was there and the value was 1 instead of 0. so the data option should have worked. which never did!!

i have tried installing skyui and footprints and what not..but none of em ever work..even though i can clearly see the .esp and all the files related to the mod in data folder!

i used to play skyrim looooong back and then there wasnt any nmm to install it or i didnt use it then i remember very vaguely that there was someting similar to 'fallout mod manager'which i cant find anymore...but that doesnt matter anymore...

PLEASE HELP! PLEASE RESPOND! 

thankx
ASH

//EDIT
oh! by the way the uploader i got the game from is skidrow and the version of he game is 1.9.32.0 (weirdly i cant see 1.9.32.08 but only 1.9.32.0 in the properties of the .exe file)

Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Dragon Age Series, Mass Effect Series, Deus Ex 1, Riddick (both games), Max Payne 1&2, Tomb Raider 2013, Fallout 3&Vegas, Hitman Series, assassins creed IV, batman arkham series (minus knight)
Male Posts : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Skyrim mods download and activate

Post by jarb on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 16:42

Do you have skse working? Otherwise you have to try that and installing the mods again.
here is a link:  Censored

Seems I broke some rules
But just google Skse or Skyrim Script Extender and you should be fine
good luck

jarb
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum