Serious Game Issues!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Serious Game Issues!

Post by jillybean00267 on Sun 26 Jan 2014, 21:08

So my game was doing the Disk not found error like i had before, but i fixed that by re-doing the ultimate fix that i had before. but now i went to play the game and while the game was loading this popped up:

So when i first saw it, i just hit "Continue" and let my game load. then it loaded and my saved games were gone, which has happened before and i know how to fix that. so i thought id just start a new game, and fix the saved games another time. well, it would not let me choose a town. the drop menu was empty. so i went to "Options" and that drop menu was empty as well. so i did my Task Manager and quit the game that way. now, my game did update on its own before i even saw the disk error problem. im not sure if that had anything to do with this. 

Help

jillybean00267
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Serious Game Issues!

Post by chowdary on Mon 27 Jan 2014, 07:01

@jillybean00267 wrote:So my game was doing the Disk not found error like i had before, but i fixed that by re-doing the ultimate fix that i had before. but now i went to play the game and while the game was loading this popped up:

So when i first saw it, i just hit "Continue" and let my game load. then it loaded and my saved games were gone, which has happened before and i know how to fix that. so i thought id just start a new game, and fix the saved games another time. well, it would not let me choose a town. the drop menu was empty. so i went to "Options" and that drop menu was empty as well. so i did my Task Manager and quit the game that way. now, my game did update on its own before i even saw the disk error problem. im not sure if that had anything to do with this. 

Help
Hi there, i think your game version is 1.67 now so download and apply the new ultimate fix and also check that your mods are uptodate.And let us know the result.Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1

Like a Star @ heaven Games4TheWorld .torrent downloads: http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html 
 Like a Star @ heaven Sims (3) store stuff, guides, and more: http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/ 
chowdary
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : sims3,simcity5,gta5,bf4,twr2,cod:g
Male Posts : 250

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamrock on Mon 27 Jan 2014, 09:34

Adding to what chowdary said, you can always click Continue to enjoy the game. This error does not prevent you from playing.

Shamrock  

Please PM or e-mail me for any help or advice!
Shamrock
Forum Moderator
Taking care of the Forum
Forum Moderator Taking care of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 (series), Warcraft III, Civilization V, Vampire Bloodlines, Football Manager 2012, Pokemon games
Male Posts : 3265

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jillybean00267 on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 19:01

I fixed it! But I do want to mention, before it was fixed i did hit continue and the game was seriously glitching. 

But thank you !!!!

jillybean00267
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 23:49

@jillybean00267 wrote:I fixed it! But I do want to mention, before it was fixed i did hit continue and the game was seriously glitching. 

But thank you !!!!

Clicking on "continue" is not what I personally recommend. Yes, you *can* start the game, but you will most likely get problems during gameplay.

Please remove all your mods, in case of doubt if they are compatible with the latest 1.67 version of the game. After that, go to My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 and also delete the scriptCache.package file.

But I'm glad you seemingly solved the problem yourself; can we help you with anything else ?
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14087

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum