Laggy Objects

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laggy Objects

Post by Denis0715 on Sat 01 Feb 2014, 11:03

So the other day i got all the store downloads and with some of them when they are placed they tend to lag up my game? Along with all the towns like Aurora Skies and the others. All expansion items have been fine its just some of the store items. Some work just fine like kitchen counters but others like a cookie jar decoration seems to lag up my game, kind of like lag spikes, but once the item is removed everything works just fine again. Help?
Denis0715
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed, Sims 3!
Male Posts : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Laggy Objects

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 04 Feb 2014, 08:06

Denis0715 wrote:So the other day i got all the store downloads and with some of them when they are placed they tend to lag up my game? Along with all the towns like Aurora Skies and the others. All expansion items have been fine its just some of the store items. Some work just fine like kitchen counters but others like a cookie jar decoration seems to lag up my game, kind of like lag spikes, but once the item is removed everything works just fine again. Help?

Hello,

If these are only "store items", then there is no reason to assume anything is wrong with these items. The official "The Sims 3 store items" are safe to use, unlike many user-made custom content items.

First of all, check this out: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t4692-game-lag-possible-fixes

Then you might even try compressing the store items (see invalidusername's post here). For more detailed guides on how to use CC Magic, see this here or this. You should NOT compress neighborhoods, but all other store items are fine.

Good luck !

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14431

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum