Funniest Sims 3 Glitch!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Funniest Sims 3 Glitch!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 20:57

Adding Nraas to the game is easy enough. If you've downloaded The Sims store previous update (June) from G4TW you'll already have the mods folder in the correct location along with the resource file you need.Basically you need to create a folder called "mods" in your "my document/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3" folder and within that folder you need the resource.cfg file and another folder called "packages" in which you put the Nraas package.
If you have any problems finding either, let me know and I'll help you out. I'll be back on here tomorrow.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JayQuez on Sun 31 Jul 2011, 02:42

That elevator glitch makes me wish there was a "Flatulence" negative moodlet.. My brother used to "gift" people on crowded elevators right before we got off on our floor..

Are we allowed to post links? I can't find the rules, but I think I use the same progression mod as Lady ElDi to pass on..

Edit: I didn't know there was a page 2, where everyone is posting links lol..

JayQuez
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BuffyTVS22 on Sun 31 Jul 2011, 03:00

LOL, there may NOT be a flatulence mod, BUT- You know how when your sim is talking to a friend there is a social option called "tell secret?" My sim did that and she whispered to the other sim "Did you smell that?!" ROFl. The other sim started swatting in front of his face, and got mad at my sim. I laughed SO hard!

BuffyTVS22
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Sim City, Final Fantasy, Diablo 2, League of Legends
Female Posts : 58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Sun 31 Jul 2011, 09:41

Posting links is allowed as long as they don't link to inappropriate material.

LOL@the flatulence!!! Those sims really make you smile don't they.

I noticed something odd not too long ago with my family. They were living in a modest home and had 2000 simoleons, he's an investigator, she's a stay at home mom to their 3 kids. I decided to go check on their friends and changed families for about 1 sim day.
When I returned, the male had the most expensive (105.000) car in his inventory. He also didn't forget to buy his wife a little something, she was now the proud (????? lol) owner of a Sloppy Jalopy. I never figured out where he got the money to buy that ridiculously expensive car, but I sold it and bought them a bigger house.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JayQuez on Sun 31 Jul 2011, 10:30

That's.. Strange.. I think your sim is; real.. Did that happen with EA's story on? I'm using Twallan's and there's a family in my town that buys pricey cars every few days.. I forget the guy's first name, but it's the Roth family.. I don't know if they were created with the town either (Riverblossom Hills CAW) but I think they are alive in my game and exploiting a money glitch.. They're so rich..
All the time..

JayQuez
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Marvel vs Capcom 2, Saints Row 2, The Sims 3
Male Posts : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Sun 31 Jul 2011, 11:40

I'm using the same mod. Couldn't do without it!
Its happening in my own remake of Riverview with a family I created myself. What struck me most is that the guy was driving the most expensive car in the game while his wife was stuck with the sloppy ROF.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BuffyTVS22 on Sun 31 Jul 2011, 21:11

I wish there was a mod to add more celebrities to my town! That would make me soo happy! And if there were more people too, it gets boring that the sims I know never seem to age....

BuffyTVS22
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Sim City, Final Fantasy, Diablo 2, League of Legends
Female Posts : 58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JayQuez on Mon 01 Aug 2011, 07:58

BuffyTVS22 wrote:I wish there was a mod to add more celebrities to my town! That would make me soo happy!

Oh, but you can! The same guy, Twallan, that wrote the Story progression mod Lady ElDi put you onto also has what's called The Master Controller.. In it, among a ton of other features, is the option to edit any sim's Celebrity Level and Celebrity Points..
The official thread where's it's hosted is at the bottom of the post.. If you've installed Story Progression, you can just place the package file in the same folder.. Once installed and you're ingame, you can click the sim you want to celebritize (Yeah, I said it.), then click NRaas.. In the next menu wheel you go to Master Controller.. Then there will be a list menu in which you go to Intermediate.. In the Intermediate menu you'll see "Celebrity Level" and "Celebrity Status".. The rest is explained through the ingame menus.. There's a way to make the edits on sims that are currently off-screen by clicking on City Hall's icon on the map, then NRaas.. Then you can look up a specific sim by category..

Man, I only warning is it makes you mod hungry.. After seeing all the thing I could change, I starting looking for more and more ways to get the game I wanted EA to give me.. And yeah; I intentionally made it sound like I was victimized by EA lol..

www.the-isz.com/nraas/index.php?/topic/866-the-mastercontroller-phase-four-version-57-updated-2011-jul-28/

Admin edit: Why (dot) the link, lol?

- ADMIN

//EDIT

Whatever, lol. You have some kind of powers.. I could not post with the full link in there.. The board wouldn't allow it..
Well, not from me..
Haha, I also could not edit in a reply because I'd be posting the link again..

Last edited by Admin on Tue 02 Aug 2011, 12:44; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Got link to post..)

JayQuez
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JayQuez on Wed 03 Aug 2011, 14:06

Lady ElDi wrote:I noticed something odd not too long ago with my family. They were living in a modest home and had 2000 simoleons, he's an investigator, she's a stay at home mom to their 3 kids. I decided to go check on their friends and changed families for about 1 sim day.
When I returned, the male had the most expensive (105.000) car in his inventory. He also didn't forget to buy his wife a little something, she was now the proud (????? lol) owner of a Sloppy Jalopy. I never figured out where he got the money to buy that ridiculously expensive car, but I sold it and bought them a bigger house.

Hey, ElDi..
I was reading the fixes for Twallan's latest version of his Story Progression.. This is the third fix in the (long) list:
Version 197
-"Random" money, granted to the active family due an EA error involving vehicles, has been corrected

I think that's your gumshoe lol..

JayQuez
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top