Weird Message when downloading 1.67 patch not sure what's wrong

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weird Message when downloading 1.67 patch not sure what's wrong

Post by ariunusai on Mon 03 Feb 2014, 00:00

Hi,

I'm not technically savvy with this, and got kinda turned around with it. I downloaded Sims University Life with my Sims 3 game, that I downloaded all from GFTW. I decided today to try again on adding other games. I add Into the future, Island Adventures, Master Suite Stuff,  and when I downloaded and try to apply the 1.67 patch I got this message: 

I try to add it again and kept recieving the message, but I went ahead anyway and applied the fix correctly. When I tried to play sims, I got the message to update my store content, and thought the patch had something to do with it, and downloaded it. When I clicked the play button, it says that there's no disc found. 

Any Idea what's going on ?

Thanks So Much !!!

ariunusai
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weird Message when downloading 1.67 patch not sure what's wrong

Post by chowdary on Mon 03 Feb 2014, 05:46

ariunusai wrote:Hi,

I'm not technically savvy with this, and got kinda turned around with it. I downloaded Sims University Life with my Sims 3 game, that I downloaded all from GFTW. I decided today to try again on adding other games. I add Into the future, Island Adventures, Master Suite Stuff,  and when I downloaded and try to apply the 1.67 patch I got this message: 

I try to add it again and kept recieving the message, but I went ahead anyway and applied the fix correctly. When I tried to play sims, I got the message to update my store content, and thought the patch had something to do with it, and downloaded it. When I clicked the play button, it says that there's no disc found. 

Any Idea what's going on ?

Thanks So Much !!!
Hi there, copy the files of crack folder of ultimate fix to your game/bin folder and download the files and follow the guide in the downloaded one
Click here to download

Like a Star @ heaven Games4TheWorld .torrent downloads: http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html 
 Like a Star @ heaven Sims (3) store stuff, guides, and more: http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/ 
chowdary
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : sims3,simcity5,gta5,bf4,twr2,cod:g
Male Posts : 250

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamrock on Mon 03 Feb 2014, 18:45

Your download is corrupted. Please download again using Chrome.
Update your game, then apply the Ultimate Fix again.

Shamrock  

Please PM or e-mail me for any help or advice!
Shamrock
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 (series), Warcraft III, Civilization V, Vampire Bloodlines, Football Manager 2012, Pokemon games
Male Posts : 3265

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ariunusai on Mon 03 Feb 2014, 20:20

Ok. Thanks. I just reset my computer, not only because my sims game wasn't working properly, but other various reasons: Slow installations etc. 

Im going to download everything all over again.

//EDIT: Ok, I re-downloaded, and during the installation process I got the same notification. Im trying to do what chowdary suggested, but Im hoping I can get a more clear description of what to do.

ariunusai
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamrock on Tue 04 Feb 2014, 09:23

Please no double post.
There seems to be a confusion here.

The Manual Patch is meant to update your game to 1.67, and you should just double-click it. If you get this error while launching it, then there is a problem with the download, and if using Chrome does not fix it, you need to check your internet connexion.
The Ultimate Fix is to use after the update to play your game. You should copy the files from the #Crack folder to the base game location, and choose to replace.

Shamrock  

Please PM or e-mail me for any help or advice!
Shamrock
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 (series), Warcraft III, Civilization V, Vampire Bloodlines, Football Manager 2012, Pokemon games
Male Posts : 3265

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum