Mac Expansion Packs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mac Expansion Packs

Post by claudiamariet on Wed 05 Feb 2014, 00:02

So I've already downloaded the base game and it is updated to the latest version. I'm new to all of this so please bare with me and I just got this macbook so I'm not 100% familiar with everything since I'm used to having a PC. I was just wondering what the links are for the expansion packs for MAC and how to put them into the game, it sucks because I've gotten a little bored with just the base game and I really wanna see what else I could do with it. If anyone can help me that would be real awesome, you'd be helping out a big fan of sims! I just can't be bothered to spend a huge amount of money on the actual game + expansion packs, screw that. 

**UPDATE** 
I just tried to run the game after I updated it and it says disc not found, I'm so close to giving up and I'm really trying to work this but I can't figure it out.   Help  No  

thanks!

Last edited by claudiamariet on Wed 05 Feb 2014, 02:59; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : updated)

claudiamariet
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, GTA5
Female Posts : 1

View user profile http://xriseordie.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mac Expansion Packs

Post by Dieneryn on Thu 06 Feb 2014, 15:11

HOW TO INSTALL THE SIMS 3 ON A MAC (simplified)

(Please click HERE for detailed instructions!)

* If you have previously installed The Sims 3 on your mac, please do a FULL and CLEAN uninstall before proceeding.

1) Install your base game.
2) *Update your base game to the latest version via the launcher's Game Updates tab. [Current: V1.67]
3) Unzip original Expansion Pack files with Stuffit Expander(Skip Steps 3 & 4 if you have downloaded your EPs in .iso or .dmg)
4) Create .dmg files of the EPs with Disk Utility.
5) Install EPs in order of release.
6) Apply the LATEST Ultimate Fix for Mac. (Use ONLY the two files in the main #Crack folder!)
7) Enjoy your game!

Again, if you are unsure about one of the steps, please view THIS GUIDE for images and detailed instructions!

* If the update fails via the launcher for some reason, please download the manual patch instead HERE.
Dieneryn
Posting Master
Posting Master

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs
Female Posts : 592

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum