"This application has failed to start because MSVCP100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"This application has failed to start because MSVCP100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

Post by Pascale on Fri 29 Jul 2011, 18:25

Please Help me i'm getting this message when i want to launch Sims medieval. i reinstalled the game 3 times but still i get the same message Sad

Pascale
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "This application has failed to start because MSVCP100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

Post by Adwomin on Fri 29 Jul 2011, 18:34

Hello,

Please download the missing .dll file from www.dll-files.com .
When done, drag & drop the file to both: C:\Windows\System32 And to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\Game\Bin

Now start the game and see if it works.

Last edited by Admin on Fri 29 Jul 2011, 23:24; edited 1 time in total

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: "This application has failed to start because MSVCP100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

Post by Pascale on Fri 29 Jul 2011, 18:45

I did but now it gave a new one that MSVCR100 is missing,so should i do the same? Sad

//EDIT

i did it but now it says *the procedure entry point _ invalid_parameter_noinfor_noreturn could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR100.dll. PLEASE HELPPPP ME WHAT SHOULD I DO Sad

Pascale
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Fri 29 Jul 2011, 23:24

@Pascale wrote:I did but now it gave a new one that MSVCR100 is missing,so should i do the same? Sad

//EDIT

i did it but now it says *the procedure entry point _ invalid_parameter_noinfor_noreturn could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR100.dll. PLEASE HELPPPP ME WHAT SHOULD I DO Sad
Hello,

For that .dll file you need to do exactly the same; copy it to: C:\Windows\System32 And to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\Game\Bin

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascale on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 12:47

yes i did what you told me exactly but still i get that message *the procedure entry point _ invalid_parameter_noinfor_noreturn could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR100.dll.

do you have a teamviewer that u can help me through please ? i think it would be better

Pascale
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 19:42

@Pascale wrote:yes i did what you told me exactly but still i get that message *the procedure entry point _ invalid_parameter_noinfor_noreturn could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR100.dll.

do you have a teamviewer that u can help me through please ? i think it would be better
Hello,

Certainly. You can contact me via the Live Support on www.games4theworld.info !

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum