regarding the ultimate fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

regarding the ultimate fix

Post by Jester on Sat 08 Feb 2014, 19:18

1st of all my game had this crash problem but after uninstalling and following the steps that admin posted the problem is vanished now i have that simple question i have sims 3 base game, World Adventures, High End Loft Stuff, Ambitions, Fast Lane Stuff, Late Night & Master Suite Stuff .. i didn't apply crack to any of them till i installed them all and updated them then i applied the manual patch and used the crack from fix folder only for sims 3 base .. the question is that iam downloading the other expansions all of them i figured out that i should apply the files from the ultimate fix folder for each expansion i installed before installing a new one then follow those steps again so is that right or i should apply only the sims 3 base files since it is the only one i applied crack to .. and one more thing in the installation guide in ultimate fix folder step 3 & 10 ask me to apply files from different folders with the same name to the same path which is sims 3 base which mean that they will replace each other so would someone plz tell me what is the right thing to do cuz i don't want my game to crash once more  Sad

_________________
 when u just fix a bug and face another it just feel like  Facepalm 


avatar
Jester
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : sims 3
Male Posts : 5
Points : 1304
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-02-07
Age : 24
Location : Alexandria, Egypt

View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/111505347270863820053

Back to top Go down

Re: regarding the ultimate fix

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 08 Feb 2014, 22:38

@Jester wrote:1st of all my game had this crash problem but after uninstalling and following the steps that admin posted the problem is vanished now i have that simple question i have sims 3 base game, World Adventures, High End Loft Stuff, Ambitions, Fast Lane Stuff, Late Night & Master Suite Stuff .. i didn't apply crack to any of them till i installed them all and updated them then i applied the manual patch and used the crack from fix folder only for sims 3 base .. the question is that iam downloading the other expansions all of them i figured out that i should apply the files from the ultimate fix folder for each expansion i installed before installing a new one then follow those steps again so is that right or i should apply only the sims 3 base files since it is the only one i applied crack to .. and one more thing in the installation guide in ultimate fix folder step 3 & 10 ask me to apply files from different folders with the same name to the same path which is sims 3 base which mean that they will replace each other so would someone plz tell me what is the right thing to do cuz i don't want my game to crash once more  Sad


Hello,

It's not that difficult: at first, install any expansion you want, and at the end, you re.do the steps from #2 to #4 here: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

You should NOT use any #cracks inside the expansions; you should ONLY use the two files of the #crack-folder inside the Ultimate fix, and copy + paste them into the base game folder (replace all existing files !).

Ignore the instructions inside the Ultimate fix too; instead focus on the guide I posted.

Good luck !
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14066
Points : 18662
Reputation : 1982
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : San Fierro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: regarding the ultimate fix

Post by Jester on Sat 08 Feb 2014, 23:08

Carlos wrote:
@Jester wrote:1st of all my game had this crash problem but after uninstalling and following the steps that admin posted the problem is vanished now i have that simple question i have sims 3 base game, World Adventures, High End Loft Stuff, Ambitions, Fast Lane Stuff, Late Night & Master Suite Stuff .. i didn't apply crack to any of them till i installed them all and updated them then i applied the manual patch and used the crack from fix folder only for sims 3 base .. the question is that iam downloading the other expansions all of them i figured out that i should apply the files from the ultimate fix folder for each expansion i installed before installing a new one then follow those steps again so is that right or i should apply only the sims 3 base files since it is the only one i applied crack to .. and one more thing in the installation guide in ultimate fix folder step 3 & 10 ask me to apply files from different folders with the same name to the same path which is sims 3 base which mean that they will replace each other so would someone plz tell me what is the right thing to do cuz i don't want my game to crash once more  Sad


Hello,

It's not that difficult: at first, install any expansion you want, and at the end, you re.do the steps from #2 to #4 here: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

You should NOT use any #cracks inside the expansions; you should ONLY use the two files of the #crack-folder inside the Ultimate fix, and copy + paste them into the base game folder (replace all existing files !).

Ignore the instructions inside the Ultimate fix too; instead focus on the guide I posted.

Good luck !
well that looks pretty easy but i hope it won't crash though cuz this is what i did before then i had this crash problem after adding sims3 neighbourhoods from games4theworld downloads every time i try to create a new sim in my new neighbourhoods it give me that stupid message saying sims 3 stopped working then the game close so i had to uninstall them all then reinstall them and it works fine now after following those steps but thnx alot for your reply i shall give it a try and hope for the best

_________________
 when u just fix a bug and face another it just feel like  Facepalm 


avatar
Jester
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : sims 3
Male Posts : 5
Points : 1304
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-02-07
Age : 24
Location : Alexandria, Egypt

View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/111505347270863820053

Back to top Go down

Re: regarding the ultimate fix

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 08 Feb 2014, 23:15

@Jester wrote:well that looks pretty easy but i hope it won't crash though cuz this is what i did before then i had this crash problem after adding sims3 neighbourhoods from games4theworld downloads every time i try to create a new sim in my new neighbourhoods it give me that stupid message saying sims 3 stopped working then the game close so i had to uninstall them all then reinstall them and it works fine now after following those steps but thnx alot for your reply i shall give it a try and hope for the best


Once you "get" how this works, it's pretty easy. Wink


If you get any problems with crashing, let us know - in this topic here. Good luck again !
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14066
Points : 18662
Reputation : 1982
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : San Fierro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: regarding the ultimate fix

Post by Jester on Sat 08 Feb 2014, 23:51

"got" it  Smile thnx man .. i hope not to get any problems but i let u know if that happened thnx again

_________________
 when u just fix a bug and face another it just feel like  Facepalm 


avatar
Jester
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : sims 3
Male Posts : 5
Points : 1304
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-02-07
Age : 24
Location : Alexandria, Egypt

View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/111505347270863820053

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum