No wishes or promises....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No wishes or promises....

Post by stephanie739 on Sat 08 Feb 2014, 21:13

So, I downloaded the sims base, Ep's and Sp's from g4tw and everything was running smoothly. The character I created works just fine but when I asked one of the sims from university to move into my house, he didn't have a lifetime wish and no opportunities or wishes. I've tried resetting him but nothing happens. I've socialized with him, gone to venues, class, shopping, and nothing seems to happen. I've set a lifetime wish for him in Create a Sim mode but when I return to live mode it doesn't show up. I've read most of the topics on this issue but most of them involve problems with mods, which I have none. I don't have any mods or CC. I really don't want to create a new character can anyone help me with this? Help
stephanie739
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims3
Female Posts : 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No wishes or promises....

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 08 Feb 2014, 22:33

@stephanie739 wrote:So, I downloaded the sims base, Ep's and Sp's from g4tw and everything was running smoothly. The character I created works just fine but when I asked one of the sims from university to move into my house, he didn't have a lifetime wish and no opportunities or wishes. I've tried resetting him but nothing happens. I've socialized with him, gone to venues, class, shopping, and nothing seems to happen. I've set a lifetime wish for him in Create a Sim mode but when I return to live mode it doesn't show up. I've read most of the topics on this issue but most of them involve problems with mods, which I have none. I don't have any mods or CC. I really don't want to create a new character can anyone help me with this? Help

Hello,

Maybe another Helper has a second opinion on that, but that looks to me like a 'glitch', for which there is no solution. Could you 'live' without inviting other sims to live in your dorm/house ?

You can try setting a lifetime wish with the NRAAS_Master Controller mod, available here. If you don't know how to install mods, look here.

After you installed the mod, start the game. In-game, click on the sim you invited, and choose NRAAS -> Master Controller -> Advanced -> Edit in CAS. Try editting the sim there. If it doesn't work, then I'm out of ideas, sorry. Wat.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14091

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum