Unofficial mod problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unofficial mod problem

Post by Kwasek0 on Sat 08 Feb 2014, 22:36

Hey

I've got a problem with this editions of sims 3 . When I try to run sims on your crack or mini image, game gives me error like this http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t16038-unofficial-game-modification . I tried all things: I tried to install ulti fix, I was installing game by your guide, I was deleting folder in "my documents". Always that error apears. If I run game or start it by ts3w.exe i have blank menu :  (that screen is from Into Future addon which I deleted and now it's starts by seasons)(and it's from mini image try, when i try on your ulti fix crack i have 0% of text in menu and I can't make screen). Can you help me?

P.S: Sorry for my english and that is screens has sims in Polish language.
P.S.2: to viev screens please click right on this gifs and copy url address and add .html on end because my hosting isn't allowing to hotlink

Kwasek0
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA series, Gran Turismo 5, Sims, Deus ex series, WoW
Male Posts : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unofficial mod problem

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 08 Feb 2014, 22:47

Kwasek0 wrote:Hey

I've got a problem with this editions of sims 3 . When I try to run sims on your crack or mini image, game gives me error like this http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t16038-unofficial-game-modification . I tried all things: I tried to install ulti fix, I was installing game by your guide, I was deleting folder in "my documents". Always that error apears. If I run game or start it by ts3w.exe i have blank menu :  (that screen is from Into Future addon which I deleted and now it's starts by seasons)(and it's from mini image try, when i try on your ulti fix crack i have 0% of text in menu and I can't make screen). Can you help me?

P.S: Sorry for my english and that is screens has sims in Polish language.

Hello,

Please have another look at this small guide and do the steps from #2 to #4: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Do all these steps as precisely as possible - because this error usually means that your base game patch version and Ultimate fix version don't "match".

So apply the LATEST manual patch (step #2) and download the LATEST Ultimate fix then (step #3). Apply this fix by copying + pasting the contents of the #crack-folder to your base game location (step #4). OVERWRITE the existing files too !

Good luck.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14462

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwasek0 on Sat 08 Feb 2014, 22:56

I tried it all but with 2 exceptions : 1. I played a few hours on base but i deleted saves and all (but installed patch and crack from rar of base). 2. I downloaded patch from official EA server because your upload on mega has mega low speed (20 kb/s on mega, 560 kb/s from EA). Do you think that problem is in that exceptions? I Will try to reinstall it.

P.S: How I can check version of exes or expansions

Kwasek0
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 08 Feb 2014, 23:03

Kwasek0 wrote:I tried it all but with 2 exceptions : 1. I played a few hours on base but i deleted saves and all (but installed patch and crack from rar of base). 2. I downloaded patch from official EA server because your upload on mega has mega low speed (20 kb/s on mega, 560 kb/s from EA). Do you think that problem is in that exceptions? I Will try to reinstall it.

In order for step #4 (the Ultimate fix) to work, you need at least one of the following expansions/stuffpacks (this is in step #1 of the guide):

Into the Future, Movie Stuff, Island Paradise, University Life, 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations.

You cannot just play the base game alone and then use the Ultimate fix; so you'll need at least one of these expansions too.

There is no problem, neither with the Ultimate fix nor the expansions, nor with the patch. Wink  I'm using myself all expansions and stuffpacks, and the latest Ultimate fix, with no problems at all.

Try again and keep us updated !

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwasek0 on Sat 08 Feb 2014, 23:08

I instaled only base and played but that was a little boring so i decided to instal expansions. I install first into future because World Adventures install failed to update game. Later i instaled some other expansions. That wasn't working so i downloaded patch and instaled ulti fix.

Kwasek0
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 08 Feb 2014, 23:13

Kwasek0 wrote:I instaled only base and played but that was a little boring so i decided to instal expansions. I install first into future because World Adventures install failed to update game. Later i instaled some other expansions. That wasn't working so i downloaded patch and instaled ulti fix.

So your base game is now patched to the latest version (1.67) ? OK, but what exactly happens when you try installing other expansions ? Forget about "World Adventures" right now.

But what about these expansions I mentioned that you need for the Ultimate fix to work ? Do you get any error message or something ?

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwasek0 on Mon 10 Feb 2014, 13:03

Ok, i worked it. I reinstalled whole TS3 but now i didn't apply any crack and ran on mini image of into future. It works but after ~10 min. game has crash. Do Ulti fix will fix it? I make only 2 steps from guide, 3# is ulti fix. I must copy all .exe of folders with expansions what i have and run manual patch and after this copy exe from #crack?

Kwasek0
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 10 Feb 2014, 21:39

Kwasek0 wrote:Ok, i worked it. I reinstalled whole TS3 but now i didn't apply any crack and ran on mini image of into future. It works but after ~10 min. game has crash. Do Ulti fix will fix it? I make only 2 steps from guide, 3# is ulti fix. I must copy all .exe of folders with expansions what i have and run manual patch and after this copy exe from #crack?

First of all: please keep all your Sims 3-problems in ONE topic only. You should only open a new topic if a Helper or Moderator tells you to do that...also, check the PM I sent you.

Back to your problem: it's basically what I said already: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

The most important thing is that you apply the latest manual patch and CORRECTLY apply the latest Ultimate fix too.

Next, the crashing. Look here and do all steps: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-7-01-2014

If your Windows is 64-bit AND if your computer has 4 GB of RAM or more, then focus on step #3 in particular. Download the "4 GB patch" from here. After downloading, double-click on that 4 GB patch and in the next prompt, choose the TS3W.exe in your base game location. Usually, that's C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.

Note that this method will not work if your Windows is 32-bit and/or if you have less than 4 GB of RAM on your computer.

You might even turn off your anti-virus program completely during play. Also, use the tool "GameBooster" to free up system resources and make the playing experience more "fluid". There are many possible causes for crashes.

Good luck though.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwasek0 on Mon 10 Feb 2014, 22:36

Ok, but it's outdated howto because in guide is command to load orginal exes and update. But for what if I updated it after ulti fix. Can you tell me here or Pm how to instal ulti fix with correct instruction? I have I5-4440 and GTX660 so Gamebooster is not necessary. about http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-7-01-2014  I will try DEP because other options isn't necessary in my comp.
Game which has too small amount of memory didn't gives msg of this? I will try this.

Kwasek0
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile