Sims 3 loading issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 loading issues

Post by ula_q44 on Sat 22 Feb 2014, 06:52

Hello everyone, I have recently downloaded sims 3 and the pets one using the pirate bay and torrent and powerISO. 

Everything was working fine until I downloaded items and sims from thesimsresource.com and I downloaded all kinds of things which probably was alot for the program to handle and when i was launching the game it took for ever to load and then worked fine, but when I tried to open the house hold creator it won't load and i tried restarting the game and even deleting some of the items that i downloaded it still won't work. So i tried restarting my laptop, which lead to a bigger issue. Now the whole game won't work (i have not turned off my laptop since i downloaded the game). Now the sims 3 would tell me  “Disc Authorization Failure. We are unable to verify that your disc is a valid copy of The Sims 3. Please contact customer support.” 

I need a solution for both problem ASAP !  The Sims Plumbob 1 
Your help is much appreciated <3  Help 

Thanks in advance. 

ula_q44
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : sims
Female Posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 loading issues

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 26 Feb 2014, 18:48

@ula_q44 wrote:Hello everyone, I have recently downloaded sims 3 and the pets one using the pirate bay and torrent and powerISO. 

Everything was working fine until I downloaded items and sims from thesimsresource.com and I downloaded all kinds of things which probably was alot for the program to handle and when i was launching the game it took for ever to load and then worked fine, but when I tried to open the house hold creator it won't load and i tried restarting the game and even deleting some of the items that i downloaded it still won't work. So i tried restarting my laptop, which lead to a bigger issue. Now the whole game won't work (i have not turned off my laptop since i downloaded the game). Now the sims 3 would tell me  “Disc Authorization Failure. We are unable to verify that your disc is a valid copy of The Sims 3. Please contact customer support.” 

I need a solution for both problem ASAP !  The Sims Plumbob 1 
Your help is much appreciated <3  Help 

Thanks in advance. 

Hello,

Looks like an interesting problem, but first of all, please (re-) do the steps from #2 to #4 from this little guide here (do these steps as precisely as possible and don't skip anything !)

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

After you've done that, don't start the game with the launcher. Instead, go to your base game location, which is usually in C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. Or when your base game was bought from Origin, then
C:\Program files(x86)\Origin games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.

Look for the TS3W.exe file and make a shortcut to the desktop from it. Use that shortcut then to start the game.

Let me know if this worked for you ! Smile  Good luck.

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum