I'm back with a new problem :D .

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm back with a new problem :D .

Post by miruna98 on Sat 22 Feb 2014, 14:12

Hello! It was a long time since I've been on this forum, but I managed to reinstall Sims 3 and I'm back. I camed, of course,with a problem. I tried to download stones throw greenhouse and country livin ', but in greenhouse , the flower gives small white boxes and in country livin' I can't see the small chickens and the evil chicken. I tried to use your MEDIAFIRE site , but to me nothing appears when I press that link . I was never able to download something in this way, on mediafire .. Am I doing something wrong? Smile) And what can I do to fix my problems with greenhouse and country livin'? 

P.S: I missed you all Smile

Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The sims 3 and 4 / Minecraft.
Female Posts : 64

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm back with a new problem :D .

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 22 Feb 2014, 14:57

miruna98 wrote:Hello! It was a long time since I've been on this forum, but I managed to reinstall Sims 3 and I'm back. I camed, of course,with a problem. I tried to download stones throw greenhouse and country livin ', but in greenhouse , the flower gives small white boxes and in country livin' I can't see the small chickens and the evil chicken. I tried to use your MEDIAFIRE site , but to me nothing appears when I press that link . I was never able to download something in this way, on mediafire .. Am I doing something wrong? Smile) And what can I do to fix my problems with greenhouse and country livin'? 

P.S: I missed you all Smile

Hello miruna,

Download and apply the latest "store fixes" from here: http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/ts3/storefixes.html

Instructions are included - read them ! Smile 

After you put in the files correctly, re-start the game, and see if the items work properly again. Good luck and let us know about your progress !

//EDIT

If you have old store fix files, please make sure that you overwrite or delete ALL of the old files completely, before you put in the new files.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14462

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by miruna98 on Sat 22 Feb 2014, 15:49

Thank you answer me! I've already done that and I do not solve much .. I saw that Admin put a link to mediafire for greenhouse, but I can not access. I appears that there is nothing there .. I wanted to install the greenhouse and after trying again store fixes. Can not find the good link to download the two: D greenhouse and country livin 'Very Happy

Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The sims 3 and 4 / Minecraft.
Female Posts : 64

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 24 Feb 2014, 08:04

miruna98 wrote:Thank you answer me! I've already done that and I do not solve much .. I saw that Admin put a link to mediafire for greenhouse, but I can not access. I appears that there is nothing there .. I wanted to install the greenhouse and after trying again store fixes. Can not find the good link to download the two: D greenhouse and country livin 'Very Happy

Hello again,

I tested the current store fixes, and I don't seem to have any problems with any items (but I can't remember the stone's throw greenhouse though).

Try selling the "chicken co-op", and buy a new one, in buy-mode. As for the Greenhouse and chicken co-op, I don't think they have been uploaded yet, here: http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/

But feel free to "explore" the site yourself.

Generally, if you correctly applied the store fix and deleted all of the old files, and you still get problems; try deleting all cache files, in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3:

-CASPartCache.package
-compositorCache.package
-scriptCache.package
-simCompositorCache.package
-socialCache.package
-plus the contents of the folders "WorldCaches" & "Thumbnails"

Re-start the game then. Also, try removing a building in edit town mode, and place a new building, and see if it "works", like the greenhouse.

I'm sorry I can't help more, but other than that, there is no real explanation. Good luck again !

P.S. you can even try re-installing stuff, with the launcher, and then delete the cache files again. After you re-start the game, see if everythign works.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14462

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum