Is it safe to upload content on the orignal TS3 exchange site if it involves cracked expansion content?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is it safe to upload content on the orignal TS3 exchange site if it involves cracked expansion content?

Post by HelloLove98 on Wed 26 Feb 2014, 04:53

Yep.

I'm in a small house building contest and they said you have to use expansions in the creation. I don have ep's but they are all cracked. Is it safe to upload it to the TS3 exchange site?

The Sims 3 plumbob

HelloLove98
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, The Sims 4, and NBA 2K
Female Posts : 56

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is it safe to upload content on the orignal TS3 exchange site if it involves cracked expansion content?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 26 Feb 2014, 11:46

@HelloLove98 wrote:Yep.

I'm in a small house building contest and they said you have to use expansions in the creation. I don have ep's but they are all cracked. Is it safe to upload it to the TS3 exchange site?

Hello,

There's no way of figuring out what content is from legit games and which content isn't. So you can go ahead, build your house and upload it. Wink 

I do find that this question is interesting, and you shouldn't worry about The Sims 3, as I said. But I wonder how this will be handled in The Sims 4, later this year. Let' see. Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13760

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is it safe to upload content on the orignal TS3 exchange site if it involves cracked expansion content?

Post by LoriliHime on Thu 27 Feb 2014, 04:34

As Carlos said, there is no issue. Sims 3 can only assume that you own the games and never registered them. Good luck in the contest or whatever you were doing!

Just for Giggles
LoriliHime
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Elder Scrolls
Female Posts : 199

View user profile

Back to top Go down