Sims 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4

Post by aadamazevez on Sat 01 Mar 2014, 08:30

Eagerly waiting for the Sims 4 from one and only you the games4theworld.. hope there will be a reply very soon.. thank you.. from your sincere fan..

aadamazevez
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4

Post by LisaLuvsTheSims2 on Sat 01 Mar 2014, 14:49

The sims 4 is not going to be released until late fall, just wanted you to know so
LisaLuvsTheSims2
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 01 Mar 2014, 15:21

aadamazevez wrote:Eagerly waiting for the Sims 4 from one and only you the games4theworld.. hope there will be a reply very soon.. thank you.. from your sincere fan..

Please have a look at the current "request list": http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1-all-current-requests-read-this-first-please

"The Sims 4" is already on that list.

LisaLuvsTheSims2 wrote:The sims 4 is not going to be released until late fall, just wanted you to know so

Absolutely correct, thank you. Smile 

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14433

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Violent on Sat 01 Mar 2014, 23:58

Yeah Sims 4 isn't near being released to even buy yet.

Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : World of Warcraft, Sims 3, Command & Conquer, Simcity, CoD, NFS, So many more.
Male Posts : 253

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aadamazevez on Sun 02 Mar 2014, 19:58

but  Censored  .. btw i dont get it.. wat if its on dat list.. i mean will u be uploading or wat i dont get it.. and sry for intrption..

aadamazevez
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 02 Mar 2014, 20:12

aadamazevez wrote:but  Censored  .. btw i dont get it.. wat if its on dat list.. i mean will u be uploading or wat i dont get it.. and sry for intrption..

First of all: can you please NOT post any outside download links anymore ? This is against the forum rules.

And secondly: the Sims 4 hasn't been officially released yet, like the other two posters on this topic said correctly already. The torrent you posted is most likely a fake game, possibly even filled with virusses and/or malware.

And please scroll down to the end of the request list, and you'll find this:

Games4TheWorld wrote:Green  = Request has been added to our download list.
Red
    = We probably won’t be able to get a working download for this request.
Purple
= Coming soon.

PLEASE NOTE that it is impossible for us to upload ALL requests, due to the huge size of the list. If we decide a torrent can be added to our download list, it can still take a while, since we have a long list of other downloads also ready to be uploaded. New downloads will be added when all existing ones have been fully seeded and... when the time is ripe. Thank you for your understanding!

The requests all have colors, and if a request is in white font color, it means that the status is unclear - there may be an upload or not. In case of The Sims 4 though, I'm (almost) sure there will be an upload of it, when time comes.

Hope this answers your question.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14433

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum