No Longer Receiving Opportunities

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Longer Receiving Opportunities

Post by Ithaia on Sun 02 Mar 2014, 15:05

I can't be certain of this, but in about a week of ingame time for three different families, none of them have received a single opportunity that isn't mandatory (such as the getting a gig opportunity at Singer Level 2). Opportunities have NOT been suppressed from the options menu, but they do receive random phone calls. If not for a date or a chat, they tend to do the immediate denial animation/voice file, acting disgusted and saying that can't hear while going lalalalala. XDDD

This combined with the lack of opportunities leads me to believe that my sims are automatically turning them down. Any idea what I can do to fix this?

I'm on Windows 7. This problem presented itself after patching, performing your ultimate fix, and installing Nraas Story Progression, Master Controller, Woohooer, and Overwatch.

//EDIT

Done a total reinstall to no avail. Opportunities remain inaccessible.

Ithaia
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No Longer Receiving Opportunities

Post by Sim Architect on Mon 08 Jun 2015, 21:31

Hello! Did you figure out a solution for your problem so far?

Tea 5 Tea 5

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

Sim Architect
(A) Child of God (A)
(A) Child of God (A)

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No Longer Receiving Opportunities

Post by LoriliHime on Sun 21 Jun 2015, 08:28

It could possibly be due to the Nraas Story Progression Mod. There have been glitches associated with that mod. Try uninstalling it and play a week or two in the game and see if the game works as it should. I understand this mod is used to create more opportunities but it can cause issues. If it is the opportunities made by this mod then it is the mod that is not working. I don't believe that I can assist you any further as I do not use mods myself. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with or if the problem persists. We might be able to find another solution. Thanks!

Just for Giggles

LoriliHime
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Elder Scrolls
Female Posts : 197

View user profile

Back to top Go down