Issues with the Game Update 1.67

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Issues with the Game Update 1.67

Post by GoGetEmKid on Fri 07 Mar 2014, 22:40

I am currently torrenting all the expansion games and stuff packs right now and am installing as I go. However, I'm stuck on the first expansion, World Adventures. I'm trying to follow all the instructions in the in-game instructions (minus the crack folders and all that, I read I didn't have to do that stuff). When I go to open the Game Launcher, it doesn't prompt me to download EA Download Manager, but I think there's a great chance I already have it installed since I've had the CD installed games on my computer before. The real problem comes when I try to do the game update. I installed it once, closed out of the game launcher, and opened the game launcher back up, only to find it is trying to make me install the same update again. I even installed it again just in case, but it still keeps prompting me to install the game update and I don't know where to go from here.

EDIT: Should probably also mention that I recently downloaded the base game from you guys and it works perfectly fine.

GoGetEmKid
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Issues with the Game Update 1.67

Post by cezra31 on Sat 08 Mar 2014, 06:46

Loop
Start playing when buffered ( Only Notify

) -
%
Smart Buffer
Estimated Time:
Donate to SmartVideo!
Global Preferences
cezra31
Posting Master
Posting Master

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Left 4 Dead, NBA 2k, Warcraft III, Need For Speed, League of Legends
Male Posts : 500

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum