Sims 3 Save Error 12 while saving HELPPPPP!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Save Error 12 while saving HELPPPPP!!!

Post by ThanosSantor on Sat 08 Mar 2014, 18:57

Well I've been stuck in the future in the Sims 3 Into The Future and when I go back to home and save, it says that i cannot save because of the save error 12. What should I do?

//EDIT

OK I found the solution, I had files in the Currentgame folder. You must not have files in this folder when you dont play the game.

ThanosSantor
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4
Male Posts : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Save Error 12 while saving HELPPPPP!!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 18 Mar 2014, 14:16

@ThanosSantor wrote:Well I've been stuck in the future in the Sims 3 Into The Future and when I go back to home and save, it says that i cannot save because of the save error 12. What should I do?

//EDIT

OK I found the solution, I had files in the Currentgame folder. You must not have files in this folder when you dont play the game.

Hello and sorry for the delay,

Yes, the thing with the Currentgame.sims3 folder is a good tip, although in my opinion it's not THAT essential. For general tips on how to cope with that problem, see this here:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t4523-the-sims-3-save-errors-fix-error-code-12-13-15-16-updated-24-11-2012

Also, how many GB of RAM does your computer have ? And is your Windows a 32-bit or 64-bit version ? 
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14082

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum