Happy birthday Carlos! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy birthday Carlos! :)

Post by ellajohnson on Sat 15 Mar 2014, 02:37

Hey everyone and Carlos!! Very Happy
Guess whose birthday it is?! Rolling Eyes(I know it's obvious!Embarassed)
Carlos a very happy birthday to you and I hope you and your family will always stay healthy and happy! Wink

Here's my gifts to you:

And finally the best one! Razz

Here's my special gift which you have to guess what it is!!(I don't know myself!Facepalm ) Very Happy 

That's all I have to wish a happy birthday to Carlos! Very Happy
So if you guys have anything to add go right ahead!! Wink
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Smile

ellajohnson
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Chicken Invaders, Fishdom, League
Female Posts : 308

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy birthday Carlos! :)

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 15 Mar 2014, 13:05

Well, it's still 4 days until my b-day. So the *party* won't start yet.

But thank you Ella for these very nice wishes and gifts ! Smile  The cake in the second picture looks nice, what kind of cake is it exactly ? Razz  (not that it would matter, since I eat *almost* any cake).

Also, I wonder what's inside the small box in your last picture...?  Razz 

Thanks again Ella ! Very Happy  

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamrock on Sat 15 Mar 2014, 18:18

Well a very happy birthday to you Carlos!
Hope you will celebrate in style!!

Shamrock  

Please PM or e-mail me for any help or advice!
Shamrock
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 (series), Warcraft III, Civilization V, Vampire Bloodlines, Football Manager 2012, Pokemon games
Male Posts : 3265

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Sat 15 Mar 2014, 19:28

A very happy birthday to you (in advance), Carlos!
Enjoy your day and my little virtual gift to you:

Just a little present. Razz

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by ellajohnson on Sun 16 Mar 2014, 02:01

Carlos wrote:Well, it's still 4 days until my b-day. So the *party* won't start yet.

But thank you Ella for these very nice wishes and gifts ! Smile  The cake in the second picture looks nice, what kind of cake is it exactly ? Razz  (not that it would matter, since I eat *almost* any cake).

Also, I wonder what's inside the small box in your last picture...?  Razz 

Thanks again Ella ! Very Happy  

I know that there's still 4 days left until your b-day but being early is better than being late in these situations, right?! Wink

The cake in the second picture huh?! I say it's French Vanilla but who knows?! Razz

About the small box; do you actually expect me to tell you?! NOoOoOoO! You have to guess! Very Happy

I actually have one more gift and it's a "limited edition" so you better like it!! Razz 

A virtual "Happy B-day" in the form of Carlos's favourite smileys!! this: Razz and this: tongue
                          tongue            Razz Razz       tongue tongue       Razz       Razz         tongue                                   tongue                tongue       tongue 
 Razz        Razz         tongue tongue         Razz    Razz    tongue    tongue      Razz    Razz          tongue                                   tongue                   tongue    tongue 
 Razz        Razz       tongue tongue tongue        Razz Razz       tongue tongue           Razz Razz           tongue                                  tongue                     tongue tongue 
 Razz Razz Razz:P      tongue        tongue       Razz           tongue                 Razz             tongue tongue                          tongue tongue       Razz Razz         tongue 
 Razz        Razz    tongue           tongue      Razz           tongue                 Razz              tongue    tongue    Razz Razz Razz     tongue   tongue     Razz   Razz        tongue 
 Razz        Razz   tongue             tongue      Razz          tongue               Razz                 tonguetongue                         tongue tongue     Razz Razz Razz     tongue     

I hope you like it! Very Happy

That's all I have for today, if I see something/come up with something I'll most definitely put it up! Smile

ellajohnson
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Chicken Invaders, Fishdom, League
Female Posts : 308

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 17 Mar 2014, 18:31

@Shamrock wrote:Well a very happy birthday to you Carlos!
Hope you will celebrate in style!!

Thanks ! Very Happy  I hope I can do that, although I prefer "not-so-spectacular" parties.... Razz  

Admin wrote:A very happy birthday to you (in advance), Carlos!
Enjoy your day and my little virtual gift to you:

Just a little present. Razz

Wow - a (gaming) laptop !! Razz  Thanks for that, but what are the specs ?! Suspect Razz  Just kidding...

I'm actually in the process of saving up for a real top-end (custom-built) desktop machine. I don't know...I guess I don't really trust laptops for gaming purposes, even if they are branded as "gaming laptop". Razz  

@ellajohnson wrote:

I know that there's still 4 days left until your b-day but being early is better than being late in these situations, right?! Wink

The cake in the second picture huh?! I say it's French Vanilla but who knows?! Razz

About the small box; do you actually expect me to tell you?! NOoOoOoO! You have to guess! Very Happy

I actually have one more gift and it's a "limited edition" so you better like it!! Razz 

A virtual "Happy B-day" in the form of Carlos's favourite smileys!! this: Razz and this: tongue
                          tongue            Razz Razz       tongue tongue       Razz       Razz         tongue                                   tongue                tongue       tongue 
 Razz        Razz         tongue tongue         Razz    Razz    tongue    tongue      Razz    Razz          tongue                                   tongue                   tongue    tongue 
 Razz        Razz       tongue tongue tongue        Razz Razz       tongue tongue           Razz Razz           tongue                                  tongue                     tongue tongue 
 Razz Razz Razz:P      tongue        tongue       Razz           tongue                 Razz             tongue tongue                          tongue tongue       Razz Razz         tongue 
 Razz        Razz    tongue           tongue      Razz           tongue                 Razz              tongue    tongue    Razz Razz Razz     tongue   tongue     Razz   Razz        tongue 
 Razz        Razz   tongue             tongue      Razz          tongue               Razz                 tonguetongue                         tongue tongue     Razz Razz Razz     tongue     

I hope you like it! Very Happy

That's all I have for today, if I see something/come up with something I'll most definitely put it up! Smile

Now these smileys are really cute !! Razz  Thanks again Ella.

To all others - stay tuned for the "party", which will start in this topic, very soon ! Very Happy  

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pvlce on Mon 17 Mar 2014, 19:28

Happy Birthday Carlos!!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy 

I wish your dreams may come true Wink  And remember to blow out candles!!  Like a Star @ heaven  What a Face  cheers

Stay rock!!

Regards, Pvlce Wink

Pvlce
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims 3, ACreed, Little Big Adventure, Animal Crossing
Female Posts : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 17 Mar 2014, 19:39

@Pvlce wrote:Happy Birthday Carlos!!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy 

I wish your dreams may come true Wink  And remember to blow out candles!!  Like a Star @ heaven  What a Face  cheers

Stay rock!!

Regards, Pvlce Wink

Thank you very much Pvlce, for these nice words ! Smile  

But my b-day is still in 2 days !!!  Razz  

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cezra31 on Tue 18 Mar 2014, 06:13

Happy Birthday Carlos!

I wish you all the best!

Smile

Loop
Start playing when buffered ( Only Notify

) -
%
Smart Buffer
Estimated Time:
Donate to SmartVideo!
Global Preferences
cezra31
Posting Master
Posting Master

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Left 4 Dead, NBA 2k, Warcraft III, Need For Speed, League of Legends
Male Posts : 500

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on Tue 18 Mar 2014, 08:43

I thought it's still so early to Happy Birthday and I just checked... yep it's! But no worries Carlos, I am saving my "Happy Birthday!" and those pictures (you know) for you to celebrate it on your BIRTH DAY!  geek

Super Spammer

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo
Female Posts : 783

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pvlce on Tue 18 Mar 2014, 11:43

Ooops!  Facepalm  I'm sorry!! Forgive my thoughtlessness!!   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes   bounce  bounce

Pvlce
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims 3, ACreed, Little Big Adventure, Animal Crossing
Female Posts : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sims3hope on Tue 18 Mar 2014, 18:17

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLOS.
I HOPE YOU HAVE A VERY SPECIAL 27th BIRTHDAY.
I ALSO HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST CHOCOLATE CAKE OUT THERE~

ALEXIS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
sims3hope
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Grand Theft Auto IV, COD Black Ops, Band of Brothers
Female Posts : 168

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 19 Mar 2014, 06:53

@Phoebe wrote:I thought it's still so early to Happy Birthday and I just checked... yep it's! But no worries Carlos, I am saving my "Happy Birthday!" and those pictures (you know) for you to celebrate it on your BIRTH DAY!  geek

Thank you very much for that Phoebe - that's very kind of you. Smile  And of course: I can't wait for the pics ! Very Happy Razz  

@Pvlce wrote:Ooops!  Facepalm  I'm sorry!! Forgive my thoughtlessness!!   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes   bounce  bounce

It's OK Pvlce... Razz  

@sims3hope wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLOS.
I HOPE YOU HAVE A VERY SPECIAL 27th BIRTHDAY.
I ALSO HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST CHOCOLATE CAKE OUT THERE~

ALEXIS

Thank you very much for these nice words ! Smile  I really appreciate that ! Also, I'm indeed having a chocolate cake right now. Very Happy  

And now, this is for "warming up".... (I'm now giving myself some gifts) Very Happy

I've censored the second picture (just a *little* bit), so as not to break rule #3 of the forum rules.. Razz  

Happy birthday to me ! Very Happy  

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Wed 19 Mar 2014, 21:12

Carlos wrote:I've censored the second picture (just a *little* bit), so as not to break rule #3 of the forum rules.. Razz 
Soon you'll have to start censoring THESE too, I think.  Facepalm  Razz

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 19 Mar 2014, 21:33

Admin wrote:Soon you'll have to start censoring THESE too, I think.  Facepalm  Razz

Censoring...my sims ?! Shocked

Naaaaaaaaaaah - that's definitely too much ! Razz  

//EDIT

@cezra31 wrote:Happy Birthday Carlos!

I wish you all the best!

Thank you very much for that cezra ! Smile  

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum