No game disc found after installing Ultimate Fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No game disc found after installing Ultimate Fix

Post by dereknguyen425 on Sat 15 Mar 2014, 03:52

Noob  :newfag:  I have previously installed purchased versions of the Sims 3 base game, Pets, Generations, and Late Night.  I discovered this sight and installed the Sims 3 University Life and when I was at the main menu all my saves were gone, there was nothing in the options box, I couldn't log in, and I couldn't start a new game, so I thought I should install the Ultimate Fix. After that when I try to boot the game it says that it couldn't find the game disc for University Life.
 Help

dereknguyen425
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No game disc found after installing Ultimate Fix

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 15 Mar 2014, 12:25

@dereknguyen425 wrote:Noob  :newfag:  I have previously installed purchased versions of the Sims 3 base game, Pets, Generations, and Late Night.  I discovered this sight and installed the Sims 3 University Life and when I was at the main menu all my saves were gone, there was nothing in the options box, I couldn't log in, and I couldn't start a new game, so I thought I should install the Ultimate Fix. After that when I try to boot the game it says that it couldn't find the game disc for University Life.
 Help

Hello,

Most likely you didn't apply the latest manual patch and/or Ultimate fix correctly. Re-read this guide here and re-do the steps from #2 to #4: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Do these steps as precisely as possible, and it should work out. Good luck !

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14087

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum