Sims 3 offline installation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 offline installation

Post by henonymous on Sat 15 Mar 2014, 21:53

Hi, Ive search around the forum and cant seem to find the answer Im looking for. I got the base game from reloaded, and all expansion packs from g4tw. Ive followed the instruction on World Adventures to the point where it asked me to update the game version.
Is there a way to install the game without going online?
This is because my sister computer don't have any internet connection.
Thanks.  :newfag:

Last edited by henonymous on Sun 16 Mar 2014, 11:43; edited 2 times in total

henonymous
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 offline installation

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 16 Mar 2014, 11:00

@henonymous wrote:Hi, Ive search around the forum and cant seem to find the answer Im looking for. I got the base game from reloaded, and all expansion packs from g4tw. Ive followed the instruction on World Adventures to the point where it asked me to update the game version.

Hello there and welcome,

How did YOU download the games then ? Smile  You seemingly managed to do that...if you can get hold of an external hard-drive or a USB flashdrive, copy the latest manual patch + Ultimate fix onto it. And then plug the device into your sister's computer, and use the latest patch + Ultimate fix.

If you can't do that, then I'm unsure...you could try using the patch and #crack that are included in the "Into the future" download. The patch is in the Support/Updates folder. And then paste the two files inside the #crack into the base game location, overwriting the old ones.

But I still suggest you download the latest manual patch and Ultimate fix from here (steps #2 and #3): 

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

And then see step #4 there on how to apply the latest fix correctly.

Now, see if you can get hold of a device like a USB flashdrive or whatever, to use it. That's all I can suggest for now. Good luck !

//EDIT

Using the patch and #crack inside the "Into the future" download is the only "offline" installation I can think of. 

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by henonymous on Sun 16 Mar 2014, 11:53

Carlos wrote:
@henonymous wrote:Hi, Ive search around the forum and cant seem to find the answer Im looking for. I got the base game from reloaded, and all expansion packs from g4tw. Ive followed the instruction on World Adventures to the point where it asked me to update the game version.

Hello there and welcome,

How did YOU download the games then ? Smile  You seemingly managed to do that...if you can get hold of an external hard-drive or a USB flashdrive, copy the latest manual patch + Ultimate fix onto it. And then plug the device into your sister's computer, and use the latest patch + Ultimate fix.

If you can't do that, then I'm unsure...you could try using the patch and #crack that are included in the "Into the future" download. The patch is in the Support/Updates folder. And then paste the two files inside the #crack into the base game location, overwriting the old ones.

But I still suggest you download the latest manual patch and Ultimate fix from here (steps #2 and #3): 

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

And then see step #4 there on how to apply the latest fix correctly.

Now, see if you can get hold of a device like a USB flashdrive or whatever, to use it. That's all I can suggest for now. Good luck !

//EDIT

Using the patch and #crack inside the "Into the future" download is the only "offline" installation I can think of. 

Downloaded the games in a cyber cafe and transfer them into my external hard drive  Cool

And thanks for the help,
 What he said. this works perfectly for offline installation.

Just have to download the game+expansion, the manual patch and ultimate fix and you're all set. Hope this help others who doesnt have a decent connection or no internet at home.

Hammertime thanks for the awesome upload G4TW!!

henonymous
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 16 Mar 2014, 16:13

@henonymous wrote:
Downloaded the games in a cyber cafe and transfer them into my external hard drive  Cool

And thanks for the help,
 What he said. this works perfectly for offline installation.

Just have to download the game+expansion, the manual patch and ultimate fix and you're all set. Hope this help others who doesnt have a decent connection or no internet at home.

Hammertime thanks for the awesome upload G4TW!!

I thought the problem was you couldn't download the patch and Ultimate fix...oh well. Very Happy  

Is there anything else you want to ask ? Otherwise, I'll close the topic...

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum