Sims 3 - Expansions not activated

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 - Expansions not activated

Post by Riftik on Fri 21 Mar 2014, 17:40

So basically I've installed the Sims 3 cracked, mac from TPB and followed the mac installation guide exactly. I installed the "Into The Future" EP and I think it says it's installed, this is my folder within my Applications:  and this is inside 'The Sims 3' folder:  Sorry for the size.

I then launch the launcher and it says that 'Into The Future' isn't installed along the bottom bar of installed EP's. I've only installed Into The Future, nothing else. I've applied the ultimate fix etc. and I have no clue what the problem is. Could anyone help me? Thanks.

Riftik
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 - Expansions not activated

Post by Phoebe on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 15:43

Hello,

It's a common problem, and I don't have any idea why it is happening. lately I had this error also, and I just reinstalled the certain expansion that I was having problem, and ta daa! it worked.

Just install again the Into The Future expansion and possibly it'll be visible on the tray of the launcher.

Super Spammer

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo
Female Posts : 783

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum