Sims still wont open after updating Crack??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims still wont open after updating Crack??

Post by mirna1 on Sat 22 Mar 2014, 18:45

I have Sims 3 supernatural and the base game. It says the you have installed an unofficial game modification.... I already replaced what in the crack folder to my bin. When i do it with the # Crack one it says 'you have installed an unofficial game modification....' and when i use the after generations one it says you insert CD. What do i do? I already deleted all my mods and CC. Please help me Sad(

mirna1
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims still wont open after updating Crack??

Post by ellajohnson on Sat 22 Mar 2014, 19:14

@mirna1 wrote:I have Sims 3 supernatural and the base game. It says the you have installed an unofficial game modification.... I already replaced what in the crack folder to my bin. When i do it with the # Crack one it says 'you have installed an unofficial game modification....' and when i use the after generations one it says you insert CD. What do i do? I already deleted all my mods and CC. Please help me Sad(

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forum! Very Happy
I'm assuming you're using the wrong folder for the crack.
Install all the expansions you want but make sure you have AT LEASE one of these:
Into the Future, Movie Stuff, Island Paradise, University Life, 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations
(Re)-download the Manual patch and update your game to latest version. MANUAL PATCH.
(Re)-download the Ultimate Fix (if you didn't download it recently); now open the Ultimate Fix folder go STRAIGHT to #Crack folder and copy the content of that folder and paste it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and choose "Copy and replace" when it asks.
Run your game to see if it works! Smile
Good luck! Wink

ellajohnson
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Chicken Invaders, Fishdom, League
Female Posts : 308

View user profile