Hey!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey!

Post by TheLucky13 on Sat 22 Mar 2014, 21:18

I should've scrolled down earlier...

I am TheLucky13 - well, my real name is Mark but I don't really use it in online terms - anyways, I come from Estonia and I was born April 11, 2000, which makes me 13 as of now, but 14 in just 20 days. Razz I mainly came here to ask for help with TS3, as I really do like The Sims series, and I've been playing since The Sims 2's final years. Very Happy I don't really do anything right now, I attended piano lessons for a very long time, 5 years, actually, and I also learned guitar for 2 months but it became a bother having to practice and learn both instruments, so in the long term I decided for the piano. But 5 years was the maximum of what the place where I attended offered, so if I wanted to continue I would have had to pay a independent teacher or pay to get to another school, so ultimately, me and my parents decided that 5 years is enough. I'm not really the best at sports, but I do go running and biking during the summer and skiing during the winter - because for me, those are sports that are non-competitive and I can feel free to do them however I like, I can run or bike to wherever I want, and I can choose where, how and what way I want to ski. Well, other than that, I'm not really sure what to put here... Smile

The Sims Plumbob 1  The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1  The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1  The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1  The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1  The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1 
TheLucky13
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Minecraft, The Sims 2
Male Posts : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 19:22

@TheLucky13 wrote:I should've scrolled down earlier...

I am TheLucky13 - well, my real name is Mark but I don't really use it in online terms - anyways, I come from Estonia and I was born April 11, 2000, which makes me 13 as of now, but 14 in just 20 days. Razz I mainly came here to ask for help with TS3, as I really do like The Sims series, and I've been playing since The Sims 2's final years. Very Happy I don't really do anything right now, I attended piano lessons for a very long time, 5 years, actually, and I also learned guitar for 2 months but it became a bother having to practice and learn both instruments, so in the long term I decided for the piano. But 5 years was the maximum of what the place where I attended offered, so if I wanted to continue I would have had to pay a independent teacher or pay to get to another school, so ultimately, me and my parents decided that 5 years is enough. I'm not really the best at sports, but I do go running and biking during the summer and skiing during the winter - because for me, those are sports that are non-competitive and I can feel free to do them however I like, I can run or bike to wherever I want, and I can choose where, how and what way I want to ski. Well, other than that, I'm not really sure what to put here... Smile

Hello,

Welcome to the forum - and I hope you'll enjoy your stay here ! Smile
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14091

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey!

Post by Adwomin on Sat 29 Mar 2014, 20:16

Hello Marko,

Sorry for the late reply.
Welcome to the official Games4theworld Forum!
You're also free here; free to ask for help or to share some off-topic interests with other members.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum