game start problems?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

game start problems?

Post by riganz on Sun 23 Mar 2014, 20:13

k so this is what happened, i was cleaning my pc, i uninstalled MySims and after that, i couldnt play sims 3, the launcher gave me an errow telling me that i need to reinstall, so i did, but after that, the launcher doesnt show any installed EP or SP and if i click play it tells me to insert the reg key, i updated the game and installed the g4tw fix and still have the same problem
help? Sad

riganz
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: game start problems?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 18:48

@riganz wrote:k so this is what happened, i was cleaning my pc, i uninstalled MySims and after that, i couldnt play sims 3, the launcher gave me an errow telling me that i need to reinstall, so i did, but after that, the launcher doesnt show any installed EP or SP and if i click play it tells me to insert the reg key, i updated the game and installed the g4tw fix and still have the same problem
help? Sad

//MOVED

Hello,

Try re-doing the steps from #2 to #4 in that guide here:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Do these steps as precisely as possible, because your error shouldn't happen if you correctly apply the LATEST manual patch and the LATEST Ultimate fix too. Good luck ! Smile  

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by riganz on Tue 25 Mar 2014, 09:07

already did still no luck

riganz
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 25 Mar 2014, 11:54

@riganz wrote:already did still no luck

Experience usually tells me that this "error" is due to the Ultimate fix not being correctly applied, so again, have another look at the steps I posted above. Before you do step #4 there, try deactivating your anti-virus software completely. Also, if you have a "NoCD-mod", please take it out.

After doing step #4, go to the base game location, usually that's C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. There, make a shortcut to the desktop from the TS3W.exe file. Use that shortcut then to start the game.

What happens then ?

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum